Discussion Getting Text message from Dream DTH after videocon D2h Recharge

• Thread starter chandu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 10,693

chandu

Solutions
Reaction score
Why am I getting SMS from Dream DTH instead of Videocon D2h for confirming my recharge amount and account status after Successfully recharging my account ?

Does Videocon D2h have some sort of tie up with Dream DTH ?

How does Dream DTH know what's happening with my Videocon D2h account ?

No, we don't have any tie up with d2h.

We don't even know what's your d2h customer ID. Surely someone else doing the blunder.

It maybe a problem of phone.
please restart your phone

No, we don't have any tie up with d2h.

We don't even know what's your d2h customer ID. Surely someone else doing the blunder.
Surprisingly even the logo of the SMS sender matches your website's logo , Only messages I received after recharging are from Dream DTH ,earlier it used to be d2h logo with Videocon D2h Title . Clearly something wrong with MIUI . Any other MIUI users experienced similar situation ?

Why am I getting SMS from Dream DTH instead of Videocon D2h for confirming my recharge amount and account status after Successfully recharging my account ?

I'm also getting from long time, May be its because we browse ddf so much :lol:
V970X5J.jpg

Last edited:
Surprisingly even the logo of the SMS sender matches your website's logo , Only messages I received after recharging are from Dream DTH ,earlier it used to be d2h logo with Videocon D2h Title . Clearly something wrong with MIUI . Any other MIUI users experienced similar situation ?
All i can think is it looks like MIUI grabbing related names and logo from search engine meta data.

The exact sender of the SMS is HP-MYDTUH which should be d2h.

Recently many SMS apps (including Google messages) showing link previews where the links are embed under SMS itself. This is something like the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock