Good DTH for 4K tv?

Reaction score
I am buying Sony 4K tv. Which DTH connection is good option. My Requirement is Telugu Channels and Movie /Music HD channels.
Please suggest and help me on this

If HD channel PQ is your priority, go with Sun Direct or Airtel. Tata Sky has PQ issues on telugu HD channels. Note that Sun Direct has Dolby audio issue. So if you need great audio as well, Airtel is the option. However, you will miss Zee Telugu and Zee Cinemalu HD on Airtel.

If you need good SD channel quality, go with Tata Sky.

Bro go for d2h best quality in both sd and hd clarity, but u wait for hd Channels which r still to b added
Believe me as a many seniors also told d2h has best picture quality in both SD and HD(don't know senior names forgot who told)
Also u will get maximum south Channels including ur Telugu

If u can manage with Telugu SD channels for sometime & want best PQ & AQ then go with airtel HD or if u can manage with AQ issue or Telugu HD channels PQ issue then go with Sun Direct or Tata sky respectively.

If you looking music hd channels, you have only option is Tata sky.

If HD channel PQ is your priority, go with Sun Direct or Airtel. Tata Sky has PQ issues on telugu HD channels. Note that Sun Direct has Dolby audio issue. So if you need great audio as well, Airtel is the option. However, you will miss Zee Telugu and Zee Cinemalu HD on Airtel.

If you need good SD channel quality, go with Tata Sky.

Why sun not fixing Dolby audio issue. They are having video quality in HD channels compared to any dth due to HEVC encoding. If they fix audio issue, they will beat all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock