Good news dish TV UAE users has ses 8 satellite channels are working here

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 9,359

DishHD

Reaction score
Has there where many rumors that ses 8 satellite is not catchable in GCC region but thanks to some tweaks and setup I was able to add ses 8 tp which is 12170 h 40700 and I am able to receive all the non Indian and which are some sri Lankan, bangla and some paki channels has the channels list mentioned in some forums here about dish TV Lanka. And here are some channels screen shot with signal quality of between 50 to 55% and all channels are fine with no lag or freezing on channels.

IMG_20140430_234617.jpg

IMG_20140430_234646.jpg

IMG_20140430_234656.jpg

IMG_20140430_234708.jpg

IMG_20140430_234723.jpg

IMG_20140430_234738.jpg

So thing is for sure that if dish TV adds some new channels on its new ses 8 satellite then uae Dish tv users don't need to worry for it. :eek:hya

thanks for a good news.
will you share how need to be set up and tricks for get it.
i am residing in kuwait and i hope i can get this.so please share the idea behind this.:):):):)

Hi,

This is great. Can you please tell how to add the new transponder for tuning?

Thanks.

ahmednisar said:
Hi,

This is great. Can you please tell how to add the new transponder for tuning?

Thanks.

Dear press menu button on ur remote goto setup home frequency press OK enter code 9523 after enter this frequency 12170H40700 press OK and exit then wait it will scan all channels including this freq.

lonezahoor said:
Dear press menu button on ur remote goto setup home frequency press OK enter code 9523 after enter this frequency 12170H40700 press OK and exit then wait it will scan all channels including this freq.

Yes exactly how brother lonezahoor has mentioned above but you have to rescan channels again and again after adding this tp has your home tp until you see channels bcuz I took me almost 5 to 6 tries to get this channels.

Hi,
I added this frequency and the signal strength and signal quality are both showing in the range of 50-60% but when I scan the channels they are not getting added.I tried doing it several times,possibly more than 7-8 times.
Could you exactly tell me if I am missing something to do before doing the channel search due to which the channels are not getting added.

DishHD said:
Yes exactly how brother lonezahoor has mentioned above but you have to rescan channels again and again after adding this tp has your home tp until you see channels bcuz I took me almost 5 to 6 tries to get this channels.

DishHD said:

Bro do same prosedure.and befor exit you want to upgrade your fimware.the option are show same panal.or remove power plug and reswitch in stb on time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock