Goodbye to cable

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the second time i am going to say goodbye to cable connection. As you all know i use scv digital, dish tv hd ,adtv hd. Everytime i am unsatisfied with the service provided by my lco. He is not answering the complaints of the customers but receives the subscription amount in full. Month after month there is signal drop issue, wire disconnection problem in junction. Totally hate the lco, for this i am paying 250per month. So decided to go with disconnection from next month. For the surrender of the box he told he will pay rs.100. I brought this box in 2014 for 1300. Already returned box and disconnected from lco in 2008 . In all ways lco is going to be the beneficiary. Even if i pay subscription , disconnection(lco sells stb), in all ways he is looting lot of money. A tottally unsatisifed customer saying goodbye to cable

both dish tv and adtv. dish tv for small tv (previously cable), adtv for big tv

I wonder why you chose cable TV in 2017. Even if, cable TV provider gave me free set top box with free subscription even then I won't take it.

This is the second time i am going to say goodbye to cable connection. As you all know i use scv digital, dish tv hd ,adtv hd. Everytime i am unsatisfied with the service provided by my lco. He is not answering the complaints of the customers but receives the subscription amount in full. Month after month there is signal drop issue, wire disconnection problem in junction. Totally hate the lco, for this i am paying 250per month. So decided to go with disconnection from next month. For the surrender of the box he told he will pay rs.100. I brought this box in 2014 for 1300. Already returned box and disconnected from lco in 2008 . In all ways lco is going to be the beneficiary. Even if i pay subscription , disconnection(lco sells stb), in all ways he is looting lot of money. A tottally unsatisifed customer saying goodbye to cable

Such LCO''s does need this punishment of subscribers leaving in mass.

My LCO never gave any additional channels yet the quality never got bad after he moved to VK Digital. Till he was with SCV most of the last band channels were poor in quality and those last channels were so hard to watch. But after he switched to VK (though VK gives far fewer channels than SCV) the quality has become great as even the very last channel is in good quality which means the MSO's connection could be the one at mistake.

Hope SCV improves its line quality and if its the LCO's fault then they have to ensure the LCO's dont spoil their name by providing poor quality service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock