Got a new Dish TV connection

In new trai regime only tatasky is the best option for everyone who want to shift dth ..it's customer sevice, app ,freedom to choose any channel most number of hd and sd channels..etc

Congratulations.

But you might have chosen the wrong DTH. Pathetic customer services, ui is ok, 30 days lock in period, out dated app, stubborn attitude what else, I forget the count. Hopefully your preferred DTH proves me wrong.
Be updated
There ain't any 30 days lock period at Dish TV.

Oh dear lord. I hope i haven't messed up. The reason for not selecting Tata Sky was simply that I already had a Tata Sky connection and I wanted something else for a change. I realize how ridiculous it sounds now considering the fact there was almost no trouble in Tata Sky for the last 10 years except few minor issues such as one time outage, etc. Dish TV is going fine until know and channel issues have not come up yet as my grand mother only watches Hindi news and Hindi Entertainment channels.

And I decided to ditch the free Swagat HD pack and go for my own pack which costs ₹272.

Oh dear lord. I hope i haven't messed up. The reason for not selecting Tata Sky was simply that I already had a Tata Sky connection and I wanted something else for a change. I realize how ridiculous it sounds now considering the fact there was almost no trouble in Tata Sky for the last 10 years except few minor issues such as one time outage, etc. Dish TV is going fine until know and channel issues have not come up yet as my grand mother only watches Hindi news and Hindi Entertainment channels.

And I decided to ditch the free Swagat HD pack and go for my own pack which costs ₹272.
Your decision is not bad at all.
Everyone has a viewpoint.
Till date i haven't faced problem with Dish TV except this TRAI mess & their unethical behavior, if we see closely almost all DTH have same pricing.
For single language and limited choice Dish TV is good option
As you said that you are paying just ₹272 i guess that you have one Free base pack costing noting and some pay channels with ₹130 NCF.
If Dish TV is serving your purpose why worried ?

Your decision is not bad at all.
Everyone has a viewpoint.
Till date i haven't faced problem with Dish TV except this TRAI mess & their unethical behavior, if we see closely almost all DTH have same pricing.
For single language and limited choice Dish TV is good option
As you said that you are paying just ₹272 i guess that you have one Free base pack costing noting and some pay channels with ₹130 NCF.
If Dish TV is serving your purpose why worried ?
Yes, it is working fine till date but the forum members had me worried and yes i have BST North along with Pay channels more sort of Hindi Entertainment channels which are so bloody expensive.

Yes, it is working fine till date but the forum members had me worried and yes i have BST North along with Pay channels more sort of Hindi Entertainment channels which are so bloody expensive.
Bro pack prices are same across dth platform, and congrats for new dishtv, I am using dishtv from past 10 years, Didn't faced much problems even call me back Service is better at least for me, but I am sure you will feel good buying it, Using Airtel and now Tata sky too but never wanted to discontinue Dishtv

A la Carte is expansive but Pack which is inexpensive raises NCF due to bundled channels.
Either way subscriber pays at least a guaranteed amount either for less channels or for more packs.
AIR Radio stations are added attraction for radio lovers like me. Vividh Bharti, FM Gold, FM Rainbow, Urdu service and all the regional radio stations. Just add one amplifier to enjoy anytime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock