Good News Got a New Tata Sky +HD STB

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I had been planning to upgrade to TS +HD PVR STB from few months. I browsed thru some old threads, saw reviews, asked our existing PVR users @Bapun Raz bro and @DTH Fan bro few queries. And now i have finally upgraded to the PVR STB by paying Rs 7890. :win::kiss2:

Placed a request and within few hours it was installed, I must say I am once again impressed by the speed and quality of service TS is giving. :clap2::hs:

Since the PVR STB requires strong signals and I have Multi TV connection they also installed Super LNB. I thank Tata Sky for this.

STB.jpg

LNB.jpg

I wont post the pics of STB, Remote, UI again as its same as the ones posted by other members

The STB hardware quality is excellent. It feels premium. The remote also is really good in functioning, the remote is made by Philips.
I feel the PQ of both SD and HD channels have improved, may be because of the 1080p resolution.

The Signal levels for my STB are as follows:

Ch. 100
100.jpg

Ch. 2031
2031.jpg

Ch. 2032
2032.jpg

Ch. 1919
1919.jpg

The Recording feature works great, and also VOD is also available. The WiFi Dongle is also installed. Web Apps are available, i like the Gaana App, the AQ is really nice. Recording from TS App is good and the WiFi Remote function is handy.

They have 3 years warranty as per their new policy to all hardware installed. After the service TS has given me, i will recommend TS to ally my friends and relatives. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock