Got my Airtel Digital Internet TV installed

Just wait Rajkumar bro,this price of Rs7999 will be R s4500 just to match Jio fiber offer as soon asJio fiber is commercially launched,instead you buy chromecast/Anycast dongle stick available from Rs900 to Rs1100 online and you can cast your mobile screen on your LED TV

Ohhh Thanks Bro..

bro , its an IPTV or Normal Receiver ? Are the channels streamed from Internet ?

bro , its an IPTV or Normal Receiver ? Are the channels streamed from Internet ?
It is not an IPTV and has dish along with it. You can connect any internet connection with the STB with wifi and can use the smart apps on the stb. It supports 4K channels and apps.

I’m also interested in Airtel internet tv, I’m going to shift from Tatasky due to Sony Channels removal, plz tell me how is your experience?? How is HD Channels quality? Which ott apps are available?? How much internet speed required for apps ?? Is there any buffering issues?

I’m also interested in Airtel internet tv, I’m going to shift from Tatasky due to Sony Channels removal, plz tell me how is your experience?? How is HD Channels quality? Which ott apps are available?? How much internet speed required for apps ?? Is there any buffering issues?
Bro The PQ is stunning and Bro you required a high speed internet connection if you dont want any buffering issues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock