Got my Airtel Digital Internet TV installed

hindifun said:
Dear Hindi Fun,

Congratulation brother......How is your experience with new Airtel Internet TV?

One question is it works directly with wifi plug and play use,,or is there need to install dish must for using internet TV,
i planned to buy a new connection internet TV Airtel..Or need any special installation procedure for this to activiate..

Please reply i will wait for your confiramtion dear  , You may send reply on my personal email also [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Munir, please do not share email id on the forum. If you have any doubts feel free to ask here itself.

munir.in2002 said:
Dear 

Congratulation brother......How is your experience with new Airtel Internet TV?

One question is it works directly with wifi plug and play use,,or is there need to install dish must for using internet TV,
i planned to buy a new connection internet TV Airtel..Or need any special installation procedure for this to activiate..

Please reply i will wait for your confiramtion dear  , You may send reply on my personal email also [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Airtel Internet TV Box is a Hybrid box which is combination of DTH and Android TV.
For DTH my early dish installation for HD box working fine.
To watch Airtel DTH channels we don't need Internet as Dish installed on the roof is connected to the box.
For Android TV (to play movies and music apps) we need Wi-Fi and it gets easily connected with home wifi network.
Dish is required to subscribe DTH plan as without subscription Android TV will not work.
So you require Dish installed and Internet via Wi-Fi or Lan connection to use all of the features.
We can use the box to play movies and music with pen drive from the USB port.
We can record TV programs on a memory card.
We can also cast Images, movies and music from our Mobiles as it has inbuilt Chromecast features.

Last edited by a moderator:
hindifun said:
Airtel Internet TV Box is a Hybrid box which is combination of DTH and Android TV.
For DTH my early dish installation for HD box working fine.
To watch Airtel DTH channels we don't need Internet as Dish installed on the roof is connected to the box.
For Android TV (to play movies and music apps) we need Wi-Fi and it gets easily connected with home wifi network.
Dish is required to subscribe DTH plan as without subscription Android TV will not work.
So you require Dish installed and Internet via Wi-Fi or Lan connection to use all of the features.
We can use the box to play movies and music with pen drive from the USB port.
We can record TV programs on a memory card.
We can also cast Images, movies and music from our Mobiles as it has inbuilt Chromecast features.

Glad for you patience in answering all queries. can you check and confirm any low end DTH plans applicable for this box. Or only Infinity types

deepakkodela said:
Glad for you patience in answering all queries. can you check and confirm any low end DTH plans applicable for this box. Or only Infinity types
At the time Airtel giving only plan for all SD Rs 500 and all SD+all HD Rs 700.

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]If you own a smart TV or an android TV then this is useless. This is not even close to IPTV ([/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]delivery of tv content using signals based on the logical internet protocol (IP), rather than through traditional satellite source:wiki) You can use this box without internet Faq pdf. So, this box includes android OS to watch YouTube, Netflix (need to have an active dth connection to use apps) etc (this requires internet connection charges may apply only extra benefit to airtel broadband user) and live tv is broadcast through dth. Correct me if I'm wrong.[/font]

I have Two Connection one Infinity HD one Year(5500 Rs) and secondary Connection Jackpot HD(270 Rs per Month) can i Replace any one with this Internet TV Box With my Same plan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock