Good News Got Promotion as Assistant manager in my office

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
Hai Bros

Yes happy to convey today I promoted as Assistant Manager in my office .. It's a big achievement for me within 15 months of joining πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

DDF backbone of my job as well as promotion without you Bros I can't achieve this position πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Thanks to @Bapun Raz @Vikram Bros & All the team members who all are guide & support till this minute thanks a lot Bros πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to all Bros who all are support till this minute thanks a lot Bros πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Special Mention

@Vicky Thambi , @amarnathkvk Thambi , @thisisjagan Thambi , @Ashok L bro , Darling , @Sagar bro , @ramesh sky Anna , @M.J.Sadiq Anna , @Abhi , @Bishnu15 dada , @Gssran bhaiya , @mmadhankumar Anna , @Optimus_Prime Bhai and all the lovable Bros πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

List is so so big one so sorry not mentioning other Bros names πŸ™πŸ™ Edited..

Regards

Last edited:
Many congratulations Gobinaath bro on the achievement.:smile2: Party hard and continue to do further hardwork that you get into Manager position next.:nj:
Thanks to @Bapun Raz @Vikram Bros & All the team members who all are guide & support till this minute thanks a lot Bros πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bro no need of special mention to admins. You can make mention to even more motivating members who always stand behind you like @Abhi, @ramesh sky bros and so on. I motivate you whenever i could but i get busy with rest of the things. Members cum friends do it even more and keep you pumped up. You should mention them rather than me or Vikram bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock