got supreme sports pack just @ 1650 ₹

bindaasboy89

Reaction score
Hello friends... i had a deactivate ts STB from last few months... today i got call from tata sky.. and they offered me an interesting deal.. they offered dhamaal mix pack @ 1450 ₹ for one year.. supreme sports pack @ 1650 ₹ and supreme sports kids pack @ 1900 ₹ for one year... i recharged my account with 1650 ₹ and called back to cc.. and got the supreme sports pack for one year... wow really happy.. now my next recharge date is 27/12/2016 :)

yeah actually the STB was deactivated from last 3-4 months... and by getting the deal i saved about 2000+ ₹ :)

Oops they also called me , but i was told only about South Sports special which is 1250 for a year .I should have spoken more with cc to get this offer

Oops they also called me , but i was told only about South Sports special which is 1250 for a year .I should have spoken more with cc to get this offer

yeah bro... they were also offering me only dhamaal mix pack... but i said that i like sports...and watch sports mostly... then only they offered me others 2 packs..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock