DDF Exclusive Got Tata Sky HD by RDTV exchange

recording option his there but tata sky still not activated . technician said it will work . i will check & conform by tomorrow
Great...i think my STB dont has recording option...as i didnt find buttons on remote too...but hav USB port in backside.

@hike bro...try to get this STB...instead of Old model.
I hv tried n whn technician was coming I ask him that is that new HEVC STB he say no I said so come on 4 bcoz my connection will get off on that date. And, in between I'll talk to cc and I contact Tata Sky by tweeter they listen to me and on 4 I'll have new HEVC box.

I hv tried n whn technician was coming I ask him that is that new HEVC STB he say no I said so come on 4 bcoz my connection will get off on that date. And, in between I'll talk to cc and I contact Tata Sky by tweeter they listen to me and on 4 I'll have new HEVC box.
Hope u will get HVEC unlike me...i dnt know abt that before...and am sure those are not available in my location.

Hope u will get HVEC unlike me...i dnt know abt that before...and am sure those are not available in my location.
Tweet about this 90% they will replace it as you're new customer to them.

Tweet about this 90% they will replace it as you're new customer to them.
contacted cc they said we can't change it now...if there is any prob with stb then nly we can change...also contacted Dealer he said we got those model only.

Last edited:
contacted cc they said we can't change it now...if there is any prob with stb then nly we can change...also contacted Dealer he said we got those model only.
Contact them via tweet and express them that you're new customer so why old box?

@hike called again to cc nd raised my complaint...they registered and said will call you with in 24hrs...lets see what will be the reaction..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock