DDF Exclusive Got Tata Sky HD by RDTV exchange

Follow the instructions manual that's come with remote. It has new codes unlike existing remote

The technician bring only stb , remote, adapter,HDMI cable not instructions manual book at time of upgradation

The technician bring only stb , remote, adapter,HDMI cable not instructions manual book at time of upgradation
fS0Dt57.jpg
Source

Last edited:
Thanks @Parth11 bro for posting this, it will help many new users.

so u too have new HD HEVC STB.
Yes bro, got today only. Already knew about this offer as everyone here thanks to @jay vithlani bro and Dream DTH forum. but I chose to wait for official announcement and when they started showing about this only then gave missed call on number showing on RDTV Channel no. 100. But no call from TataSky even after 3 days after missed call.

So today called their toll free no and booked, I asked for HD box, CC told me that they got information to give SD box only, I told her that Twitter handle of TS tweeted that If customer has LCD/LED TV then he can go for free HD box , then she told me that technician will bring both boxes, if you have LED TV then you can select HD box, I asked her twice for confirmation and call was already being recorded. Technician came within 20 minutes. But didn't bring HD STB, so told him to get that, he first said SD only and showed me work order. Then I told him that I already talked to CC and told that I have recording of that conversation. He called at his office and asked for it. During that time he completed installation of new dish. But He didn't get any call from his office so he called again and told someone to bring HD box. As soon as he installed new HD box, it started downloading an update, but service was not started yet. Meanwhile he got a call from his office and they told me to talk to TS cc to change their work order, because they got work order for SD box. So called TS cc, he transferred to his senior, told him about that Tweet, my conversation with TS CC when I booked and also about T,&C written on TS website regarding this exchange offer.He immediately sent new work order and Service started.

Technician told me that many people are opting this offer and getting new connection of TS and 80% of them got SD box only. I got HD box only because I was aware about that, reading various posts here. So a big thanks to Dream DTH and all members who helped me knowingly/unknowingly. I occasionally visited previously many times but got registered only after this RDTV offer. Before becoming registered member I only knew @Bishnu15 bro and his love for RDTV.:lol:Even I thought once that I should post and tell all RDTV users to not recharge big amount, because from past few days CC of RDTV was not even answering a single call and I read that Anil Ambani was planning to reduce its debt by March 2018, so I started to smell something fishy but then they suddenly Announced their closure plan. And we all got very good deal in the end. :wink::win:

Yes bro, got today only. Already knew about this offer as everyone here thanks to @jay vithlani bro and Dream DTH forum. but I chose to wait for official announcement and when they started showing about this only then gave missed call on number showing on RDTV Channel no. 100. But no call from TataSky even after 3 days after missed call.

So today called their toll free no and booked, I asked for HD box, CC told me that they got information to give SD box only, I told her that Twitter handle of TS tweeted that If customer has LCD/LED TV then he can go for free HD box , then she told me that technician will bring both boxes, if you have LED TV then you can select HD box, I asked her twice for confirmation and call was already being recorded. Technician came within 20 minutes. But didn't bring HD STB, so told him to get that, he first said SD only and showed me work order. Then I told him that I already talked to CC and told that I have recording of that conversation. He called at his office and asked for it. During that time he completed installation of new dish. But He didn't get any call from his office so he called again and told someone to bring HD box. As soon as he installed new HD box, it started downloading an update, but service was not started yet. Meanwhile he got a call from his office and they told me to talk to TS cc to change their work order, because they got work order for SD box. So called TS cc, he transferred to his senior, told him about that Tweet, my conversation with TS CC when I booked and also about T,&C written on TS website regarding this exchange offer.He immediately sent new work order and Service started.

Technician told me that many people are opting this offer and getting new connection of TS and 80% of them got SD box only. I got HD box only because I was aware about that, reading various posts here. So a big thanks to Dream DTH and all members who helped me knowingly/unknowingly. I occasionally visited previously many times but got registered only after this RDTV offer. Before becoming registered member I only knew @Bishnu15 bro and his love for RDTV.:lol:Even I thought once that I should post and tell all RDTV users to not recharge big amount, because from past few days CC of RDTV was not even answering a single call and I read that Anil Ambani was planning to reduce its debt by March 2018, so I started to smell something fishy but then they suddenly Announced their closure plan. And we all got very good deal in the end. :wink::win:
Congrats bro....u Fought well for your right.and won cheers...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock