Breaking GTPL Added 112 (SD+HD )Channels

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 16,318
Nice channels added.Happy for our GTPL viewers.9XO,Toonami,Sony Rox HD,Nat Geo music HD,VH1 HD at one go.

Cubavision and RTR Planeta :skd

They dont have downlink permission into India :no:

Infact, Cubavision shows moderate adult content.... its on C-band, asiasat 100e. :sp

How have they added a semi-adult chnl :skd

Cubavision and RTR Planeta :skd

They dont have downlink permission into India :no:

Infact, Cubavision shows moderate adult content.... its on C-band, asiasat 100e. :sp

How have they added a semi-adult chnl :skd
So it's good news for GTPL USERS.. exclusive channels ;)

Please help me my newland white set up box hanging to 21 july and no work to remote please help me manu

Please help me my newland white set up box hanging to 21 july and no work to remote please help me manu

Please restart the stb and check u get any software update..I got a software update yesterday evening and the stb started working....I have a newland black set top box...

Please restart the stb and check u get any software update..I got a software update yesterday evening and the stb started working....I have a newland black set top box...
Husen bhai kese kru restart remote ka baton kam nahi kr raha hai nahi to setup box ka baton kam nahi kr raha hai to kese karu

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock