GTPL Channel List Gujarat (updated - 28th January 2019)

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 227
  • Views: Views 370,077
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 21st june

Added (4)
147. Sony Ten 3 HD
576. Ishwar
587. Goodness
588. EWTN

REMOVED (21)
all local channels and Local Slots removed
072. Sky7 news (surat local )
073. V NEWS (surat local )
099. LOCAL4
147. Sony ten 1 HD
278. S24 news ( LOCAL SURAT CHANNEL)
279. Hind tv (local surat)
350. Shiv Channel (surat local )
351. LOCAL 6
469. Local 9
470. Local 10
559. Local 7
871 to 880 removed

MOVED (5)
855. News18 MP/ CHATTISGARH moved to 853..
856. Zee Mp/CG moved to 854
879. Zee Sarthak TV moved 855
880 Tarang moved to 856
873. Tarang music moved to 858

All local channels removed
Yes only in Cisco STB local channels r coming.On Ahmedabad only two local channels were only coming at LCNs 873 874..other local channels which r coming at Surat were not coming..In order to watch local channels it is learnt that u will have to approach GTPL or local cable operator who will give a external device ie COMB by connecting which u will be able to watch local channels..please contacr yr LCO..

Yes only in Cisco STB local channels r coming.On Ahmedabad only two local channels were only coming at LCNs 873 874..other local channels which r coming at Surat were not coming..In order to watch local channels it is learnt that u will have to approach GTPL or local cable operator who will give a external device ie COMB by connecting which u will be able to watch local channels..please contacr yr LCO..
Ok

GTPL channel list updated 17.06.2018..GTPL adds SONY TEN3HD & removes Sony Ten1 HD for the sake of Football world cup FIFA lovers at LCN 147..Also following channels added Ishwar Tv 576 Goodness 587 EWTN 588 855 Zee sarthak 856 Tarang 858 Taraang Music..are added on GTPL today..Only one channel Ten3 HD is a good move..others are Regional channels of Oriya and devotional channels which r not interesting..
Good news Atlast Sony Ten2 HD started by GTPL at LCN 149 by removing SonyESPN HD..GTPL is not adding new HD and also SD channels..It is removing channels and then only adding.

It is good that GTPL has now started both the World Cup channels in HD. But, I have noticed that the recently started Ten 2 HD's video looks quite pixelated compared to Ten 3 HD. The video quality of Ten 3 HD is much better especially during fast moving scenes during the match. Has anyone noticed the same?
Actually, I don't mind the Hindi commentary but the noise of the crowd is heavily reduced because of it and it feels as if all the energy of the match has been lost.

It is good that GTPL has now started both the World Cup channels in HD. But, I have noticed that the recently started Ten 2 HD's video looks quite pixelated compared to Ten 3 HD. The video quality of Ten 3 HD is much better especially during fast moving scenes during the match. Has anyone noticed the same?
Actually, I don't mind the Hindi commentary but the noise of the crowd is heavily reduced because of it and it feels as if all the energy of the match has been lost.
No such issue in my JHD100 STB..Ten2 HD no picture quality issue..Both running in good picture quality..Only problem is EPG guide not updated..Also channel name Ten2 HD is also not changed in both channels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock