guide to manually upgrade the HD stb with pendrive port of HD RF-2244 Stb box

sabraj123

Reaction score
Steps to manually upgrade the :hd stb with pendrive port of RF-2244 Stb box with dwn ID 25
1.Click here to downlode the firmware downlode id25 Planet-2244-556-DID 25.rar
2.exract &open the file" Planet-2244-556-DID 25.rar " useing Winrar or any other tool.when u open,ther is a "00C7_0011_00F1_0019.bin"firmware file
3.copy the file "00C7_0011_00F1_0019.bin" to your pendrive
4.switch off STB from main power
5. insert your pendrive on STB
6.press the Reset button on the STB(see behind the stb,there is a black button)
7.press the Reset button on STB and while holding switch on ur STB to main power
8. if STB detects firmware in USB, STB will start upgrading the firmware with downlode id25 with in 5 minutes
9.if u not face any error,u will get "successfully completed" massage
Note:-/:i done:k these steps to upgrade dwn Id21 to Id25,after that i solved my lot of issue:wall like blank screen, no sound, emptyEpg

RE: guide to manually update the HD stb with pendrive port of HD RF-2244 Stb box

is it latest dwld id?

RE: guide to manually update the HD stb with pendrive port of HD RF-2244 Stb box

sagurathod said:
is it latest dwld id?

I don't think 25 is latest, because in sd box latest is 32...
Latest OTA update is 25.

anybody have latest, if available please upload here

Technicians got the new software 2 weeks before..

Saj 007 said:
Technicians got the new software 2 weeks before..

is it dwn id 32?

sabraj123 said:
is it dwn id 32?

Technicians have download id 26&27 for SD boxes, I don't know about :hd box..

Id-32 is available in new sd boxes & it is preinstalled by company.

Tommorrow I am going to upgrade from inbuilt HD ddb tv to USB recording HD box. Which is best new model box and manufacturer with usb recording in vediocon d2h? Pls suggest

Most of the reviews says HD 2244 RF is best...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock