Guys, Need your Help

Spaghet

Reaction score
So. I had airtel internet tv connection. I opened up set top box out of curiosity, (which explains that tamper proof label is torn now). When i closed the box, plugged in the box, i heard a zap sound from box, now its not powering on. What should i do now, as technician will easily see it that i had opened the box.
How do i get a new box if i agree for paying for replacement for same viewing card?
Is it possible to switch to hd box for same card (i will pay for new box).
Help, before my parents find out what i did.

Airtel hasn't published list of charges since 2015. So we don't know the replacement cost of Internet TV STB. I think it will be around 1500. Also it's not know if we can take HD box downgrade from Internet box in case of damage. So only way to find out is to call Airtel. For HD refurbished charge is only 350 and for new HD box for existing customer is only Rs.600. If damage is small they may replace it for free with refurbished Internet TV (in guarantee period).

Also since you are 11 Months in you can consider buying a new connection with Internet TV STB for Rs 6,999 with 1 Years all channels SD+HD.
Or you can again use upgrade offer that HD users use to get Internet TV Box. According to a member he got Rs.750 offer for a new Internet TV Box while continuing old pack. However other users have been charged 1499 for upgrade with 2 month pack.

Last edited:
I will contact airtel customer support. New airtel hd connection seems to be the best option as of now.

I am from Sivakasi Tamilnadu I like to buy Internet TV while contacting CC they said its not available in my area its available at Madurai they told me to purchase and activate in madurai and then shift it to sivakasi. I like to know will it work if i do like this.

I am from Sivakasi Tamilnadu I like to buy Internet TV while contacting CC they said its not available in my area its available at Madurai they told me to purchase and activate in madurai and then shift it to sivakasi. I like to know will it work if i do like this.
Bro Did U Tried to Book From Amazon??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock