Happy Birthday Bapun Raz Bro

Thank you each and every one of you for your lovely ‪‎birthday wishes and for loving me. All of your wishes and blessings mean a lot to me! 🙏

I love you guys for making my birthday such a wonderful and a memorable day of my life. Thanks for making me feel special and for being a special part of my life. Love you all, I so feel humble! Stay blessed.:love:

- Bapun

By1UeMR.jpg

biqhGRp.jpg

llf2nVR.jpg

Expanding my gratitude and thanks to @Razor_7474, @pramain, @Zmint, @chaitu7 & @kumarvishwas bros. 🙏 :love:

These are some beyond imagination messages received from our beloved forum members. Thanks to each of you for the affection, care and love. I have the equally same respect for you.:)

I always remember 3 birthdays in the month of May.

21 May: Aditya Chopra.
23 May: @Bapun Raz.
25 May: Karan Johar.

I remember these throughout the year, so I would have posted the thread first, but @Hardeep.jhand beat me to it. :cf2:

That aside, many happy returns of the day, dear Admin, and wishing you all the very best in your life and your family's life. :cheers: :kiss2::gift2: Prosperity and happiness. 🙏 :tup:
Bro tell me you are kidding. You added me in between two Bollywood legends. 😂
On a serious note: Thanks for the motivational messages you say always to many members. Rarely anyone does that.🙂
Your sweet nature and generous heart are part of what makes you a very special person to me and so many others. I want to wish you a fantastic birthday and a year of pure happiness. :smile2::smile2::wink2::wink2::kiss2::kiss2::clap2::clap2::win::win::hs::hs::cheers::cheers::gift2::gift2::cap2::cap2:
Your passion for this forum is par excellence. Thank you for maintaining this in an extremely awesome way.
Thank you very much mate. I wish everyone here have a good time here in future as well. Expanding the forum maintaince credit to rest of our team mates as well as well many mannered members as well, without team it wouldn't have been so greatful place to stay.🙂
🔵May You Live on this Earth for more than Thousand of Years so that You can achieve whatever You intend to do and Serve us and DDF with Your knowledge and Experiences of being a Super Successful Admin.❤💚
🔴Also Congratulating Your Father & Mother for Lovely Anniversary of Parenthood on this Very Joyful day.👍😃🍀
Thank you so much bro. Lots of love!😍
You're more than an admin for us.You are like a teacher for us.
I can be like a teacher for you considering age factor but there are a lot better and knowledge guys here. Thanks for these kind words. Wish to see you here for long. Good luck with your further studies too little bro!😘
Do not be get sad JollyLNB bro next year you will post Bapun bros birthday thread. Since last 10 days I saw almost 500+ birthdays cakes images on different sites and select only 4. I wanted to be post it so I posted :)
Oh bro, 500+ birthday cakes and waiting from 10 days to wish me! Seriously?😱 That's enough to make me believe all you guys love me.🥰
Party Hard & Where is our Party...
Thanks RK bhai. Unfortunately, i have been little unwell lately as you know for which i couldn't celebrate my birthday this year so won't be able to share a cake or anything. However if possible at a later date i plan to celebrate at anathashram with kids, its been 2 years i have been went there. :)

Apart from this, a special shout out to many ex-members who have been unavailable on the forum lately still found some time to wish me. It means a lot guys!:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock