Happy Birthday Wishes Thala Ajith Kumar Anna ..

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
CD4_Yc_Bt_Ug_AAm_THl.jpg

w7klk0.png

happy_birthday_thala_ajith_kumar.jpg

ajith.jpg

ajith_birthday_wallpapers.jpg

Image credit: Vicky Thambi ;) ..

Happy Birthday wishes Thala ..

I wish u many more happy returns of day Thala ..

Man of Diginity , Man of Hard Work , Man of Self confidence , Man of Gud Heart ..

Proud to be Thala Fan ..

The Real hero in F2 Race ..

Ungaloda Vazhkaila ovuru Naalum , ovuru nimidamum neengale sethukanathu than rombha azhaga attakasama sethuki erukinga ..

Naanum apadi than sethuka try panran Anna ..

Ethumae seiyama sillar adikara thambathuku alava illa .. Aana yevalavo seichitu ethuvumah seiathathu pola erukingalae thala ..

Boomiku oru soriyan , oru Chandiran athae pola tamil cinemaku ore Thala .. Thala pola yarum ela enimae vara porathum ela ..

Neenga ennaki pola yenaikum vazha adanvanai prathikaren thala ..

:clap:hs:tup:c:eek:hya:win:tup:hs:luv:luv:);) ..

Sorry gobi anna for late wishes :-/

1398928360.jpg

Ajith-_Bday-1.jpg

Happy_birthday_thala_ajith.jpg

SKQd7_HD.jpg

:) :) :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap :luv :luv :hs :hs :win :win :wlcm :wlcm :hrt :hrt :c :c

Vicky said:
Sorry gobi anna for late wishes :-/

:) :) :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap :luv :luv :hs :hs :win :win :wlcm :wlcm :hrt :hrt :c :c

No pblm Vicky as a thala fan wishes in our heart that's enough no need written ;);):hs:tup:win:luv ..

In fact I only ask sorry to you coz without ur permission I used ur last year wish thread images of thala sorry Vicky :shy:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
Naanum apadi than sethuka try panran Anna ..

Evlo mudinchu iruku [emoji6]

Belated wishes to him[emoji106]

amarnathkvk said:
Evlo mudinchu iruku [emoji6]

It could be joking words for someone not knowing my entire personal life but its true words ..

Just one example:

While I'm working in cognizant , Chennai .. One day decided to leave that robotic life and want to live my life in my way .. So I was quit the job and want to take over the travel business at that time all are laughed me on my decision including my dad .. I didn't speak Anything against those him but gave the answer via my work ..

Cancelled all the old clients work hard to get 140 to 150 days to got the new clients within 6 months I proved myself in business by giving 15K net profit initial stage (2013) .. At that time all the laughed mouth are shutted ..

The same happened to Thala while he took a decision to act .. He is work hard to achieve this position .. No background what so ever like son of big actor , son of big director or producer etc ..

I too like that only may be my father in great position but I didn't use his name for any situation to grant any offers or excuse for some work from others ..

Last year I took a credit and give those money to my father for the capital investment of my travels company (the money he invested to start) ..

So we are making our life second by second know :huh:huh ..

Its Just a one example in past 15 years not that so easy in my life .. Many disappointments , many teasing situations , many underestimated words , many betrayed peoples , many sad things as a only son of my family I overcome all this situation in just 25 years of age still trailing to overcome ..

This thread is not enough to tell all those ..

In simple if happiness came means all will come and take part of it but instead of any problem came means all are get invisible & hide then i have to face it as single person that's my life

Sai Anna my comments never intended to hurt may be that smiley caused you to think like that. If my comments hurted you means sorry from my heart

amarnathkvk said:
Sai Anna my comments never intended to hurt may be that smiley caused you to think like that. If my comments hurted you means sorry from my heart

Hey No problem thambi no need sorry pls :) .. You don't know me fully know so its not ur fault its OK ;):hs:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock