Good News Happy Chhath Puja to all DDF friends

It's not celebrated all over India. It's restricted to mainly Bihar and Jharkhand only. Those originating from this part of India, celebrate at their current locations (even outside India). That doesn't mean, it's celebrated globally.
Yes even here in M.P. any one (locals) don't celebrates Chhat pooja.
Only those who migrated from UP, bihar, jharkand.... Celebrates...

HappyChhat pooja to All👍

No offence to any community but
When will people grow up?
Sadly, NEVER!
Staying in this 'belt' for last 8+ years. if you don't join them, they* will term you non-religious. Even they tries every attempts to infuse their (so-called) culture to your own.
*Forget lower or middle class, even upper class (education basis).

Sadly, NEVER!
Staying in this 'belt' for last 8+ years. if you don't join them, they* will term you non-religious. Even they tries every attempts to infuse their (so-called) culture to your own.
*Forget lower or middle class, even upper class (education basis).
Punjab is at the verge of complete destruction.
People from these belts are mass migrating into Punjab,They settle here,have high TFR,
Whereas Punjabis ,similar to South Indians,have Low TFR,with Sikhs have the lowest Total Fertility rate of 1.5(Far below replacement level).
Our demographics is being changed.
These people spit everywhere(On roads leading to ,and Walls of -Gurudwara Sahib and Mandirs).

We Punjabis(Hindu,Muslim,Sikh)mix with each others very well,completely opposite to cow belt(Ganga-Jamuna tehzeeb is just an oxymoron).
I fear communal riots in future.
Waheguru save Punjab.

These people spit everywhere(On roads leading to ,and Walls of -Gurudwara Sahib and Mandirs).
Just think, the number I'm facing for last 8 years! It's at least 100 times than you.
When opposed, they attack with slangs.
We Punjabis(Hindu,Muslim,Sikh)mix with each others very well,completely opposite to cow belt(Ganga-Jamuna tehzeeb is just an oxymoron).
+1

Just think, the number I'm facing for last 8 years! It's at least 100 times than you.
When opposed, they attack with slangs.

+1

They don't reply with slangs here,
may be due to fear from majority community.

Those living in villages ain't bad(Some of them even learnt Punjabi from Sikhs)
but,the behaviour of city ones is eccentric.

If it is true then they should be ashamed of themself.

Migrants from Hindi belt stood on Railway tracks to celebrate Chathh Pooja in Bathinda,Punjab.
Plz don't generalize UP & Bihar with Hindi belt, we are from Hindi belt (M.P.) also but we have nothing to do with chhat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock