Happy Holi to all DDF friends

• Thread starter vinit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 4,768
I never termed any culture the 'worst.' I said I hate it because I hate getting dirty. I never had pleasant experience during Holi(s).
Bro, I can relate to you because last time I played Holi was two years ago with my friends. It was pretty bad experience as in the beginning it was just fun and throwing colours in the air and not directly hitting one another with it. But as afternoon progressed it became pretty aggressive and I remember one of my friends put dry colour on me from the back of my face and it directly went into my eyes, it was pretty painful and the stain stayed for 2 days it was pretty much visible in my eye..

Anyways don’t want to end it on a sad note so I want to mention that I still play Holi but with my parents and brother, it’s much safer versions for me 🤣

Bonus- For all my brothers and sisters on this forum who love to play Holi but regret your stained face afterwards, just buy some iso-propyl alcohol. You can use it on your face to remove colour, it can be also used as a cleaning and disinfectant for your day-to-day electronic gadgets:wink2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock