Happy Saraswati Puja to all DDF members

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
May the divine grace of Goddess be with you,
Goddess Saraswati is the Light of hope and Peace,
May Goddess Saraswati Bless you with Knowledge and Wisdom.
May the occasion of Saraswati Puja,
Bring the wealth of knowledge to you,
May you be blessed by Goddess Saraswati.
and All Ur Wishes Come True.

Happy Saraswati Puja to all DDF members!!!

Saraswathi Pooja now ?? It's already over know last year September ??
No, Saraswati Puja is celebrating in West Bengal today & will end tomorrow at 11 am. In our house, goddess Saraswati has already worshiped & in this day, we are enjoying hotchpotch (in bengali Khichuri) & this day is also known as Bengali's Valentine's Day.

Last edited:
No, Saraswati Puja is celebrating in West Bengal today & will end tomorrow at 11 am. In our house, goddess Saraswati has already worshiped & in this day, we are enjoying hotchpotch (in bengali Khichuri) & this day is also known as Bengali's Valentine's Day.
It's tomorrow bro. I wouldn't call people dressing up as hippies and going to pandals as Valentine's Day. Anyhow Happy Saraswati Puja to you too bro.

Saraswathi Pooja now ?? It's already over know last year September ??
This is observed on 'Vasanth Panchami' all over Bengal (rather by Bengalis all over).
In our school days, this used to be the biggest festival. All schools (and colleges) celebrate this as mother Saraswati is worshipped as the 'Vidya Devi'. Even every kid have their first 'Slate-pencil' on this auspicious day.
For college students, it's the Bengali Valentine's day.
@DreamFan bro, the day is tomorrow, 10th Feb, not today.

@DreamFan bro, the day is tomorrow, 10th Feb, not today.
No bro, Saraswati Puja has already started according to Panjika, u may check & will end tomorrow at 11am. In our house, we celebrate goddess Saraswati worship today. I have given "Anjali" to devi maa & prays to her for my excellent result & maturity brain.

Last edited:
No bro, Saraswati Puja has already started according to Panjika, u may check & will end tomorrow at 11am. In our house, we celebrate goddess Saraswati worship today.
On houses it's today. I confirmed with my neighbour. Meanwhile at schools and pandals it's tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock