Discussion Has anyone successfully modified their D2H package?

Andy123

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

The subject says it all. When I call CC they say you have to do it via Site or the App.
The site gives error when we try to submit the modified plan. Is it just me or anyone
else faced it too?
In short, has anyone successfully added channels to their customized pack?

Hello Friends,

The subject says it all. When I call CC they say you have to do it via Site or the App.
The site gives error when we try to submit the modified plan. Is it just me or anyone
else faced it too?
In short, has anyone successfully added channels to their customized pack?

You should ask them, "Where are you sitting in the call center then if you cannot solve customers problem ? " and see what they say

You should ask them, "Where are you sitting in the call center then if you cannot solve customers problem ? " and see what they say

They sorted out the double GST bug today & now this. It's like they are building some complex operating system quashing bugs based on user reports. Need to remind them its a simple web application.

Now their app and website shows as you are migrated to new package after submitting my channel selection. But the pack didn't changed.

my channels were messed up and I couldn't even logon to my account for 5-6 days..after calling CC for N number of times finally I was able to logon through OTP request to RTN.
my selected package got implemented within minutes after submitting.
I was getting Error migrating message whenever I selected HD channels. I am currently using only SD channels.
The only exception is Discovery HD bouquet which is working fine.

Last edited:
My bro choose his customised pack through customer care but was unable to view Channels after that for one week. So I logged in his account in app and changed his package to gold Tamil combo but it has chosen gold Tamil hd combo by itself. Even then my bro continues with this pack paying little more than 10 RS per day.

When did you submitted the request and how much time it will take after submitting the request?
If a pop up appear like "The plan migrated successfully" it will reflect within 1 minute. Sometimes its showing technical error, then u need to do it again.

When I submitted the mera wala pack there was a message like 'thanks for submission. We will get back to you shortly'. Plan hasn't changed. Not sure what is happening.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock