Has your LCO implemented the TRAI rules ?

happy_penguin

Reaction score
My LCO collected the new tariff form 4-5 days back but he still hasn't implemented the new tariff

rule and likewise didn't activated (only) the channels that I chose in the form.

Right now I am receiving all the SD channels including all the pay channels but not a single HD channel.

Has your LCO implemented the TRAI rules ?

I am using GTPL KCBPL connection.

Last edited:
Same here. Channel selection was made well over 10days back yet I'm getting all channels. The ones I'm not getting are HD feed from Times Group(Times Now HD, MNX HD, Movies Now HD) & Travel Xp HD. Other HD channels are all working. The SD feeds are also working normally. I think one by one broadcasters will stop giving their signals if the rule isn't implemented on time.
@Dipjyoti Roy I think it's better to keep it separate since one was regarding channel selection and this one is about the implementation. He has said channel selection has been done so it won't be suitable to discuss it there.

Last edited:
"Has your LCO taken your channel choice ?
The answer is yes but the problem is despite collecting the channel choice he hasn't implemented it yet
Mass migration takes time. For now try to keep your set top box on for 3-4 days. On my uncle's GTPL connection the scroll is running.

This is what we did when our Lco was not carrying star chs last year thanks to the dispute between Siti cable and Star India. When they came to collect fee we told them we will not pay anything and cut line if he likes because of non payment as there is no star chs but Lco did not cut line and provide free service for those days. So don't pay for these days

Same here. Channel selection was made well over 10days back yet I'm getting all channels. The ones I'm not getting are HD feed from Times Group(Times Now HD, MNX HD, Movies Now HD) & Travel Xp HD. Other HD channels are all working. The SD feeds are also working normally. I think one by one broadcasters will stop giving their signals if the rule isn't implemented on time.
@Dipjyoti Roy I think it's better to keep it separate since one was regarding channel selection and this one is about the implementation. He has said channel selection has been done so it won't be suitable to discuss it there.
You are lucky that at least you are getting some HD channels. Frankly once you get used to watching HD channels SD channels simply
doesn't look good.

Mass migration takes time. For now try to keep your set top box on for 3-4 days. On my uncle's GTPL connection the scroll is running.
I can understand that but how can you explain the fact that I am not getting a single HD channel ?
I am feeling impatient coz of the blackout of HD channels otherwise I dont care if they implement the tariff or not.

In my area LCO(DEN) didn't informed the customers about any TRAI tarrif. He just increased the monthly from 175 to 200 from January for all SD channels. Now, I am thinking to move to DEN if he'll provide HD channels also in same way.
God knows how he is still giving the channels in old tarrif pattern?

This is what we did when our Lco was not carrying star chs last year thanks to the dispute between Siti cable and Star India. When they came to collect fee we told them we will not pay anything and cut line if he likes because of non payment as there is no star chs but Lco did not cut line and provide free service for those days. So don't pay for these days
My LCO said that from now on we will have to deal with a "prepaid" system.
He has already taken the money for Feb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock