DDF Exclusive Hathway Cable operators asking customers not to switch off the STB!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,304

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
So after talking to Hathway customer care about the recent things which is happening with us my cable oprator called me and ask me not to switch off the STB, not even for a single second.
And, another the update he give me that they are activating the pack with 250 rupees and will add another channels of our choice later.

GTPL in Assam has also asked user to keep the set top box on for 2-3 days. Scroll is running on Hindi GEC channels.

Bro , in Hathway Bengaluru they have not yet asked to switch off stb and not even showing anything about that in scroll

Same thing is happening with Tata Sky, a scroll is running on channel no.100 telling customers to keep STB On for 7 days. I did kept it fully on for like 3 days and the box got really hot 🔥 xD So now I'm just keeping it at 12 hours standby. 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock