• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,079

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
'Hathway Special' reviled by me on DreamDTH (Miniplex added EXCLUSIVELY on hathway)

c2482e0d0ea8ae0e26675b6fc9358cfe.jpg

Hathway Special is the services provided by hathway. Which is available for FREE as preview. And, hathway is the first Cable TV Service which added Miniplex and others services like this.

Devotional
LCN : 538 Garv Shree Swaminarayan
LCN : 824 Om Shakti
LCN : 848 IBAADAT

Hindi Movies

LCN : 099 Miniplex
LCN : 133 Lamhe Movies

Kids

LCN : 411 Yippee!

Music

LCN : 315 Insync

Comedy Entertainment

LCN : 028 Comedy Walas

RE: 'Hathway Special' reviled by me on DreamDTH

Hathway first cable add service like dish.

RE: 'Hathway Special' reviled by me on DreamDTH (Miniplex added EXCLUSIVELY on hathway)

They have music channel Lange now a movie channel with same name.

RE: 'Hathway Special' reviled by me on DreamDTH (Miniplex added EXCLUSIVELY on hathway)

Hathway unveils Hathway Special; Value added services on par with DTH players

Leading MSO Hathway Cable and Datacom Limited announces the launch of a new segment– Hathway Special under its cable business thereby becoming the first MSO in India to launch a service which is currently available to only DTH subscribers.

Available for all Hathway subscribers, the ad-free service will be offered for a free preview starting from February 9th, 2017 for 30 days. Hathway Special will cater to customers looking for additional services over and above broadcaster channels and will be priced between Rs. 15 to Rs. 60 per service on a monthly basis.

To begin with its Hathway Special– ‘Zyada Ka Wada’ promise, subscribers will now have a choice of viewing value added services across 9 different genres including the best of blockbusters, and music videos. Additionally, devotional content and animated content for children is also available on Hathway Special.

The company aims to provide at least 30 offerings under Hathway Special catering to more varied genreswhile expanding its reach and viewership in the months ahead. TheMSO is also focused on making available non-linear content of the likes of Video-on-Demand and other localised content respective to its market.
The new services under the Hathway Special range include:

MiniPlex: Blockbuster Bollywoo premiers

Comedy Wala: Classic comedy show New series; Original clips to comedy tweaked Bollywood clips

Lamhe Movie: Timeless heart-warming stories from the bygone era

Yippee: Fun Learning and enga for kids including animated nursery rhymes, moral stories, etc.

Garv Shree Swaminarayan: A devotion service for Swaminarayan – Bhakti, Aarti montage in Gujarati

Om Shakti: A devotional servicefor Aarti, BhajanJaaps, withlive coverage of special events

Ibaadat: A devotional servicefor Tila E Quran, NaatShareef, HadeesShareef

InSync: A Classical Music Ustaads and Maestros of the field

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. T. S. Panesar, Chief Executive Officer, Video Business, Hathway Cable and Datacom said, “At Hathway, we take pride in being the first MSO in the country to launch exclusive and diverse Value Added Services for all our subscribers.With the addition of the new service – Hathway Special, it is our endeavour to provide services best in the industry, be it in the form of experience, quality or pricing. We are empowering our LCOs to further enhance their business in terms of earnings and efficiency with this new Value Added Service. We are sure that Hathway Special will add significant earnings to the LCO just as the Hathway Connect Portal helped in ease of business and improved efficiency for all.”

Hathway unveils Hathway Special; Value added services on par with DTH players

So Miniplex now on Hathaway also :tup

MiniPlex,Comedy Wala and Yipee seems to be all service of Shemaroo. Personally I think these service should be digital only.Let see how long they survive as these will be a la crate after a month.Ten Golf once cost 200 bucks never made to Hathway kolkata (a city boosting of the oldest golf club in india) as there was very less demand.

'Hathway Special' reviled by me on DreamDTH (Miniplex added EXCLUSIVELY on hathway)

ftG1Zsc.jpg

Dekhiye Purane Bemisal Lamhe, Ab Aapke Apne #Hathway Channel no. 133 par.
#Lamhe - launches on Hathway Digital Cable TV, go subscribe now.
To subscribe contact your local cable operator or give a missed call on 1800 22 1119.
a33a9e34af9ebf2f9915b1e994ac2c71.jpg

Entertainment now is just a 'click on the remote' away! #Comedywalas launches on Hathway Digital Cable TV Channel no. 28, go subscribe now.
To subscribe contact your local cable operator or give a missed call on 1800 22 1119.
15aa2b963ebae47c529f8ec0934de5d2.jpg

Hike bro tell how many hathway own Hollywood channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock