Breaking Hathway STB replaced with HOME TV STB!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,990

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
At my cousin's place suddenly the Hathway STB are replaced with HOME TV STB in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur.
The cable price is also dropped from 250 to 200 and They were getting all Channels except HD. Apart from this PQ & AQ is same like Hathway. I was not able to capture pics. The STB is same like FW white STB.
After searching on Google I got to know that Home TV is nothing but a local cable TV company heaving head office in Bani Park, Jaipur.
It's website : -
Home Tv
They also had toll free number.
1800 123 6467

At my cousin's place suddenly the Hathway STB are replaced with HOME TV STB in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur.
The cable price is also dropped from 250 to 200 and They were getting all Channels except HD. Apart from this PQ & AQ is same like Hathway. I was not able to capture pics. The STB is same like FW white STB.
After searching on Google I got to know that Home TV is nothing but a local cable TV company heaving head office in Bani Park, Jaipur.
Home Tv
1800 123 6467
It seems most LCO's who had Hathway/DEN(owned by jio now) are leaving them. It's the only thing they can do now to stop them from being unemployed. Funny days ahead.

Home Tv
1800 123 6467
Mine was also changed from Hathway HD to Digicable HD honestly it’s quiet a downgrade. Channels blackout quiet frequent, Star Sports Select 1 HD on a total blackout. I never wish even my worst enemy to get digicable, it’s hell.. :( I’m planning to shifting onto TS or ADTV after new TRAI tarrif implementation.

Last edited:
Mine was also changed from Hathway HD to Digicable HD honestly it’s quiet a downgrade. Channels blackout quiet frequent, Star Sports Select 1 HD on a total blackout. I never wish even my worst enemy to get digicable, it’s hell.. :( I’m planning to shifting onto TS or ADTV after new TRAI tarrif implementation.
DigiCable is hell! I have demanded from my cable operator to switch back to HATHWAY once when he switched to DigiCable and during digitalization he switched back to HATHWAY considering my and neighbours choice.

Your Digicable will be changed soon as SC has cancelled the MSO license over security clearence
'Security Clearance' By MHA Mandatory: SC Upholds Cancellation Of Licenses Of Cable TV Service Providers [Read Judgment]

At my cousin's place suddenly the Hathway STB are replaced with HOME TV STB
Mine was also changed from Hathway HD to Digicable HD
I have demanded from my cable operator to switch back to HATHWAY once when he switched to DigiCable and during digitalization he switched back to HATHWAY considering my and neighbours choice.
How easy is it for an LCO to switch MSO? Are new STBs provided to the consumers for free?

How easy is it for an LCO to switch MSO? Are new STBs provided to the consumers for free?
See it's not easy concept to attract LCO to any MSO. Like in this case LCO was given proper discount and free STBs. Hence, we got free STB.

DigiCable is hell! I have demanded from my cable operator to switch back to HATHWAY once when he switched to DigiCable and during digitalization he switched back to HATHWAY considering my and neighbours choice.
I did reach out to my LCO but he said he dropped their services completely and I have not other choices but to stick onto Digicable.
Your Digicable will be changed soon as SC has cancelled the MSO license over security clearence
'Security Clearance' By MHA Mandatory: SC Upholds Cancellation Of Licenses Of Cable TV Service Providers [Read Judgment]
Thanks for the update bro. I hope that happens before I change my provider to some DTH platform.
In my case my old STB was replaced with the new one. Though my old Hathway STB felt more premium as it was made of aluminium and plastic the Digi one is just made of pure plastic.:verysad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock