‘Hawaizaada’ actor Ayushmann Khurrana to anchor Republic Day special on Big Magic

Sgokul Gp

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Big Magic, the flagship national Hindi general entertainment channel from Reliance Broadcast Network is positioned as the one stop destination for humour. The channel is all geared up to celebrate Republic Day with the dashing young actor, Ayushmann Khurrana – a TV presenter turned actor as he engages the audience on Monday, 26th January, 7pm- 10pm only on Big Magic. Big Magic partners with Hawaizaada to celebrate the spirit of ‘Made in India’. Hawaizaada releases on Jan 30 2015.

Pumped with fun, humor and patriotism all the shows on Big Magic will celebrate Republic Day with the special episodes wherein Ayushmann Khurrana will be the anchor link. Honoring this day with the entire country, Big Magic will add spark to this occasion with the presence of Ayushmann Khurrana who will also share anecdotes about his upcoming movie. He will be imparting a distinctive message of believing in oneself to the viewers of Big Magic. Ayushmann’s character in his upcoming movie Hawaizaada is based on a 19th century scientist and inventor who flew the 1st aircraft. He is believed to have invented the aeroplane before the Wright Brothers.

Speaking on the three hour special on Big Magic, the dashing actor Ayushmann Khurrana said, "This Republic Day, I am happy to celebrate the essence of my upcoming movie - Hawaizaada which salutes the spirit of being Indian. I am happy to deliver this message to Big Magic viewers through its chatpata comedy content - If you dream, have the courage to accomplish it. My upcoming movie, Hawaizaada, celebrates the fulfilment of an unsung hero who brought forth the brilliance of an Indian talent and intelligence because he dared to dream and fulfil the same fearlessly."

Commenting on the same, Lavneesh Gupta, COO, Reliance Broadcast Network said, “To salute Republic Day, a momentous occasion for Indians, the BIG MAGIC family will come together to entertain our audience with fun-filled episodes. We’re glad to be sharing this special day with Ayushmann Khurrana , lead actor of Hawaizaada, where the film salutes Indianness and will together impart an inspiring message to our viewers.”

The Republic Day special will be marketed heavily across television, radio and digital, ensuring excellent promotions and reach.

Big Magic is available across key DTH players ranging Airtel, Videocon, DD Free Dish, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV along with Hathway, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL amongst others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock