HD 2011 software updated?

Yes Sadiq, it is enabled but i cannot control volume + and - using STB remote and sound does not sync with picture on all HD channels supporting DD sound, i dont know if this is only happing with me or with others too.

I have the same problem but I'm thinking the DD sound through HDMI must be for connecting STB to Home Theater. So may be STB Volume+ - may be disabled. Or it could just be a software issue.

kmb1000 said:
Yes Sadiq, it is enabled but i cannot control volume + and - using STB remote and sound does not sync with picture on all HD channels supporting DD sound, i dont know if this is only happing with me or with others too.

Today morning, I connected a spare Hard disk for recording. While Live Recording is enabled the software is a bit sluggin. When I turned live recording off, things are smooth again.

Also I noticed the Series Recording option in EPG. Im not sure if this option was avilable before. This option appears only for select programs. I saw this option on Home Channel (100) EPG and some Hindi GEC EPGs. They must have enabled it for a fixed list of programs or may be for programs which are repeated more than once a day.

Previously, I used to set a time range or title based recording on a weekly basis which I could manage under Series Management option in Recordings Menu. The Record This Series option is a much more convenient way. :)

Someone please post some screenshots with the EPG options menu.

Also, now the EPG loads only two days of data as compared to 5-7 days of data before. May be thats why EPG is faster.

@shrikanth
Not sure about recordings. But the EPG was only for 2 days even in previous version.

Sadiq bro, shrikanth is right but i have noticed that its been over 2 months the EPG is showing only for current and next day so this has nothing to do with this software update, but yes two months back EPG use to load for almost 4 to 5 days, because i remember i always use to check EPG on Wednesday or Thursday and it use to show epg till sunday but for mlast two months its not doing that on...which is sad.

Sadiq said:
@shrikanth
Not sure about recordings. But the EPG was only for 2 days even in previous version.

I recently got my box changed due to picture freeze issues. Now the download I'd showing is 21, how do I upgrade it. Three times the software upgrade failed. Should I contact cc?

I dont remember HD 2011 box having download ID 21. Are you using the white 2222/2233 box?

ayanc99 said:
I recently got my box changed due to picture freeze issues. Now the download I'd showing is 21, how do I upgrade it. Three times the software upgrade failed. Should I contact cc?

v_srikanth961 said:
I dont remember HD 2011 box having download ID 21. Are you using the white 2222/2233 box?

I am using the hd / 3d white set top box.

If you want your software to be updated

1) wait until d2h do that OTA

or

2) Call CC and ask details of nearest d2h office
and go to them and they will update
for free

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock