HD 2011 software updated?

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
I left my TV running while sleeping. This morning I noticed my TV showing resolution as 1080i whereas it was showing 1080p previously. I tried changing it to 480i and it was working. Then checked the download ID and found it as 46.

If I am correct it was 45 previously and till now found only this change.

Akash posted some updates in the pci card update thread showing some data channel for software update. So others please check.

Sadiq said:
I left my TV running while sleeping. This morning I noticed my TV showing resolution as 1080i whereas it was showing 1080p previously. I tried changing it to 480i and it was working. Then checked the download ID and found it as 46.

If I am correct it was 45 previously and till now found only this change.

Akash posted some updates in the pci card update thread showing some data channel for software update. So others please check.

Yes bro I am given updates scanning my Plc scan results

On tp
11483 V 44995

dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Channel-list-Updates-from-PCI-Card-scan-of-D2H-TPs?pid=1126344859#pid1126344859

My HD zapper black 2011box got software update today at 9:30am no change except download id changed from 45 to 46

Here is PCI scan results

C6dsBuz.jpg

dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-Channel-list-Updates-from-PCI-Card-scan-of-D2H-TPs?pid=1126344859#pid1126344859

Got the Update this morning at around 8. Download Id 46. Previously 45.

Previously resolution setting used to have no affect and used to get reset to 720p on cold boot. Now the setting is having some affect on pic quality.

Surprisingly AUTO setting is setting resolution to 1080p @ 50Hz where as the highest resolution in the list is only 1080i @ 60Hz. May be AUTO setting is trying to adjust to highest resolution of the TV. As mentioned earlier previously it was resetting itself to 720p @ 60Hz.

Found the software to be a bit more responsive.Is it just me or anyone else noticed a change in performance?

Well said v_srikanth961, i just got the update and now download id is 46 for my HD 2011 STB.

Yes software is now responding quickly and i also think that EPG loads bit faster and switching of channels has become more smooth.

Also The Picture quality of SD channels is improved.

I was hoping that they might have enabled DD Sound via HDMI, but this is still pending, hope they take this up in next update.

Anyone else noticed any more changes then pls update.

kmb1000 said:
Well said v_srikanth961, i just got the update and now download id is 46 for my HD 2011 STB.

Yes software is now responding quickly and i also think that EPG loads bit faster and switching of channels has become more smooth.

Also The Picture quality of SD channels is improved.

I was hoping that they might have enabled DD Sound via HDMI, but this is still pending, hope they take this up in next update.

Anyone else noticed any more changes then pls update.

Bro, Dolby via HDMI is enable long time ago with download ID 36 and more bro. This version of download ID 46 is also supporting that.

Re: RE: HD 2011 software updated?

Sadiq said:
Bro, Dolby via HDMI is enable long time ago with download ID 36 and more bro. This version of download ID 46 is also supporting that.

Sadiq bro I am also not getting dd sound through HDMI when pressing dd option no sound I searched in net and found some are getting download I'd above 36 as you said I contacted technician I am not an expert I contacted technician and he told that dd through HDMI is not available till now plse help sadiq brother I had messaged to mohankarthickeyan brother but he didn't responded I know he is working in d2h and even the customer care and dealers and some technicians don't know these kind of things which I know from this community can u plse tell how u connected to tv the stb and ht Thanks &regards. Vivek. Kerala

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock