HD 2222 STB Opened

Jerome.J

Reaction score
HD 2222 STB

My STB is 2 year old having no problems except a little hanging.

IC Make- Toshiba (Taiwan)

RAM 2 NOS- SK Hynix H5PS1G63JFA,35C3F8A

IF i/p to Samsung DNBU 081111D,130302 CACY

I am surprised with these good brand components :shy:shy

@Expert members:please share more information about this hardware. So that we can understand what's more is happening inside of a :hd STB.

O04gQ1l.jpg

Bro ajj Maine ek add dekha TV par HD TV Wala usme bolte hai daba to TV apne cable operators ki or d2h se customer kare HD daba wo kiya hai bro star sports 3par aa raha hai cricket match main add aa raha hai

aagar aap HD TV lay aur aagar HD channels nhi lagway toh tv daba hai daba

Jerome.J said:
HD 2222 STB

My STB is 2 year old having no problems except a little hanging.

IC Make- Toshiba (Taiwan)

RAM 2 NOS- SK Hynix H5PS1G63JFA,35C3F8A

IF i/p to Samsung DNBU 081111D,130302 CACY

I am surprised with these good brand components :shy:shy

@Expert members:please share more information about this hardware. So that we can understand what's more is happening inside of a :hd STB.

O04gQ1l.jpg

Bro,
Have your problem rectified. I am also facing same type of problem with this same STB. My main problem is it hangs with remote. Sometimes remote works and sometimes not. I also changed the remote but no luck. It will be very helpful for me if you could suggest me to overcome this issue.

I think we have to live with all the problems associated with our videocon STB. Frankly speeking it is not a perfect product and will never be. :wall

sanowar said:
Bro,
Have your problem rectified. I am also facing same type of problem with this same STB. My main problem is it hangs with remote. Sometimes remote works and sometimes not. I also changed the remote but no luck. It will be very helpful for me if you could suggest me to overcome this issue.

Bro,please try resetting remote rather than stb. :tup
Press and hold reset button in the back of stb for about 15 seconds to reset remote. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock