HD Box Airtel

SalDTH

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently upgraded to Airtel HD box. I didn't receive any user manual so I cannot set up many things.

I tried to set up remote with my tv and now the box remote only works to increase TV volume that I need to cancel. How can I do it.

I also I need to know how can I work on favorite channel and use the by favorite 1 or 2, 3, 4.

Please help.

Thank you.

SalDTH said:
Hello,
I recently upgraded to Airtel HD box. I didn't receive any user manual so I cannot set up many things.

I tried to set up remote with my tv and now the box remote only works to increase TV volume that I need to cancel. How can I do it.

I also I need to know how can I work on favorite channel and use the by favorite 1 or 2, 3, 4.

Please help.

Thank you.

bro adtv provides universal remote n u can use all the functions of that remote. for favourites u can make a maximum of 4 lists n each lists can have a maximum of 15 channels. the favourites list is same in sd n hd

Prateek, thank you. I was looking for automatically selection favorite channel instead of making one as primary and that is the only one show when you select fav button. Is there anyway I can select any of the 4 as I wish.

Secondly can you tell me how can I cancel the universal remote set up with my tv remote. That is the reason I need a detailed user manual.

SalDTH said:
Prateek, thank you. I was looking for automatically selection favorite channel instead of making one as primary and that is the only one show when you select fav button. Is there anyway I can select any of the 4 as I wish.

Secondly can you tell me how can I cancel the universal remote set up with my tv remote. That is the reason I need a detailed user manual.

bro. u shud call cc to select fav channel list bcoz i have never used automatically selection of my fav list. i had my favorite list once.

for cancelling universal remote - don't use that for ur tv. i mean use two different remotes for both - one is 4 tv n other is for adtv stb.
if ur tv remote misplaced then u can use this remote.
n if u finally cancel this concept, then either call to cc or engineer gut who did this installation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock