DDF Exclusive HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
New channels added in the list:
  • UTV HD
  • Sony Marathi HD
  • Zee Keralam HD
Channels with logos updated in the list:
  • DSport HD
  • FYI TV18 HD
  • Nat Geo People HD
  • Fox Life HD
  • &Flix HD (replacing Zee Studio HD)
  • Star Plus HD
  • Zee Kannada HD
  • Malayala Manorama HD
Star Pravah HD's proper logo is below. The one you have is incorrect. The words Star Pravah extend beyond the star. It is not like Star Jalsha HD.
New_Star_Pravah_HD.jpg

Similarly your logo of Star Maa HD is wrong. The word Maa is centre-aligned with the star. Star Maa HD-0.jpg

We don't know the logo of Sony Marathi HD. Did you make it yourself? If so, no problem. And isn't FYI TV18 a lifestyle channel rather than an infotainment channel? Finally, the Colors logo MUST have Viacom18 written below it. It is not like Star Plus that you can write without the slogan. Otherwise, an excellent job. :clap:
BTW, you can add my presentation link to the first post. :tup:

Last edited:
People, I'm thinking to bifurcate genres as individual images instead of the long list in two parts. Please let me know what do you think.

People, I'm thinking to bifurcate genres as individual images instead of the long list in two parts. Please let me know what do you think.
That is a good idea. A single image consumes a lot of data and takes time to load. Individual images load separately and are easy to view.

Star Pravah HD's proper logo is below. The one you have is incorrect. It is not like Star Jalsha HD.
Plus, we don't know the logo of Sony Marathi HD. Finally, the Colors logo MUST have Viacom18 written below it. It is not like Star Plus that you can write without the slogan. Otherwise, an excellent job. :clap:
BTW, you can add my presentation link to the first post. :tup:

Star Pravah HD logo used in the list is as same as what you have posted; please check again.
Sony Marathi HD logo was created by myself tentatively. Once we have the official logo, I'll replace it.
I'll update Colors HD logo in the next update (along with rectification of few errors I noticed myself).
Added the presentation link to the first post.

Star Pravah HD logo used in the list is as same as what you have posted; please check again.
No. The words 'Star Pravah' should extend beyond the star width on either side like Star Jalsha HD, except that 'Star Pravah' is bigger than 'HD', whereas for Star Jalsha HD the three words are the same size. In your picture the words 'Star Pravah' fit within the star.
Also correct the Star Maa HD logo. The word 'Maa' is centre-aligned and the word 'HD' is to the right of it. The centre alignment applies only for 'Maa' and not 'Maa HD'. Star Maa HD-0.jpg

Last edited:
No. The words 'Star Pravah' should extend beyond the star width on either side like Star Jalsha HD, except that 'Star Pravah' is bigger than 'HD', whereas for Star Jalsha HD the three words are the same size. In your picture the words 'Star Pravah' fit within the star.
Also correct the Star Maa HD logo. The word 'Maa' is centre-aligned and the word 'HD' is to the right of it. The centre alignment applies only for 'Maa' and not 'Maa HD'. Star Maa HD-0.jpg
Will correct the Star Pravah Logo in next update; Star Maa HD logo is taken from Star's website; they have it like that there. I wasn't aware about the alignment. I'll update it too. Also, can anybody confirm if Discovery Jeet HD logo is also changed to purple?

Here is the update for part-2.
  • Colors HD logo updated.
  • Discovery Jeet HD logo updated.
  • Star Pravah HD logo updated.
  • Star Maa HD logo updated.
  • 'Videocon' word removed from D2H logo.
  • Few minor errors corrected.
part-2-new.png

Last edited:
Part-1 updated:
  • 'Infotainment' and 'Travel & Lifestyle' Sections merged
  • 'Videocon' word removed from D2H logo.
  • Few minor errors corrected.
part-1-new.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock