DDF Exclusive HD channels launch and Shutdown list

To all those going for a Sony six 2 launch, I highly doubt it will happen. They are busy populating the ten group of channels. So if there's a next channel, it will be ten 5

Well rest be asaured Sony will not take any hasty step, they always plan and execute things in perfect manner. This is only major broadcaster which is not into launching channels just for increasing revenue, they invest time and thinking in making proper content, presentation, etc. before taking plunge. You can see this in their channels across genres except Sony Max which in my opinion is primarily sticking to safer grounds rather than fulfilling obligation to bollywood viewers

Also no point criticising them for shutting Rox HD or Le Plex HD as such premium channels depend a lot on subcription revenue, when people r not willing to pay even some basic amount or operators sideline Sony and do not pay them right amount then how can we expect quality stuff.

They had renamed Le Plex social media pages to Sony Pix but have deleted them now, worth to note that Rox social media page is still present but inactive, may be SD feed of this channel will soon be launched which will air only new music thus competing with 9XM

Last edited:
Hoping this to be true as the content was too good on that channel
I have also predicted it long time ago that Sony Mix may covert as a music channel focusing old songs, 90s songs (80% old + 20% new) as like Mastii, 9X Jalwa & Sony Rox SD may launch, focusing 100% new songs only as like 9XM. Now let's finger cross!!!

because india lacks in the English gec area compared to other countries. I have been to usa several times and the entertainment channels over there are very premium channels with great content. Sports channel when compared I think india has quite nice amount of content for live sports. but it seriously lacks in the eng gec area.

because india lacks in the English gec area compared to other countries. I have been to usa several times and the entertainment channels over there are very premium channels with great content. Sports channel when compared I think india has quite nice amount of content for live sports. but it seriously lacks in the eng gec area.
Would anyone watch Indian English series? No, because they'll lack the quality. Hence no Indian English GEC

Update this in Upcoming HD channels :
1.Colors Jazbaat HD#
2.Zee Thirai HD#
3.Zee Picchar HD#

#Launching in 2019- 20
Remove these from Upcoming HD channel list:
1.Big Magic HD*
2.Fakt Marathi HD*

*These channels will be never launch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock