HD myPACK: Now pay only for the HD channels you choose

anuj_t

Registered
I am a Tata Sky HD user since Jan 2017,however fed up of poor quality on many of HD channels. I complaint this on twitter and seeing that tweet, airtel called me offering their HD connection at 1299 Rs (1 month infinity and 70 HD channels).

Now my question to call center executive which remain unanswered is what if I want to continue with 225 Rs HD and minimum base pack, i.e. 99 Rs my pack. Customer care executive denied and asking minimum 199 Rs base pack. Is it true? Has airtel discontinued 99+225 combo?

Ashok L

Dream Expert
I am a Tata Sky HD user since Jan 2017,however fed up of poor quality on many of HD channels. I complaint this on twitter and seeing that tweet, airtel called me offering their HD connection at 1299 Rs (1 month infinity and 70 HD channels).

Now my question to call center executive which remain unanswered is what if I want to continue with 225 Rs HD and minimum base pack, i.e. 99 Rs my pack. Customer care executive denied and asking minimum 199 Rs base pack. Is it true? Has airtel discontinued 99+225 combo?
Nope its still in use. but CC actually never say that info

amansingh

Dream Shine
Bro cc will always say that. But u can activate 99 pack and maxhd. There is no issue. U can activate from self care

Choco7905

Dream Shine

Bro, you can take my plan 99 with Max HD easily. CC will never tell u this but you can. By the way, You should take airtel's connection. It's a good offer.

anuj_t

Registered
1 month free subscription with new connection is ending today so called CC to change pack. They were happy to change my pack to MyPlan 99 and Max HD 225. After changes, my next recharge date is also extended to 5th July (I don't know how this happened but I confirmed this by calling CC again) :)

Top Bottom