HD myPACK: Now pay only for the HD channels you choose

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 420
  • Views: Views 95,166
I am a Tata Sky HD user since Jan 2017,however fed up of poor quality on many of HD channels. I complaint this on twitter and seeing that tweet, airtel called me offering their HD connection at 1299 Rs (1 month infinity and 70 HD channels).

Now my question to call center executive which remain unanswered is what if I want to continue with 225 Rs HD and minimum base pack, i.e. 99 Rs my pack. Customer care executive denied and asking minimum 199 Rs base pack. Is it true? Has airtel discontinued 99+225 combo?

I am a Tata Sky HD user since Jan 2017,however fed up of poor quality on many of HD channels. I complaint this on twitter and seeing that tweet, airtel called me offering their HD connection at 1299 Rs (1 month infinity and 70 HD channels).

Now my question to call center executive which remain unanswered is what if I want to continue with 225 Rs HD and minimum base pack, i.e. 99 Rs my pack. Customer care executive denied and asking minimum 199 Rs base pack. Is it true? Has airtel discontinued 99+225 combo?
Nope its still in use. but CC actually never say that info

Bro cc will always say that. But u can activate 99 pack and maxhd. There is no issue. U can activate from self care

Bro, you can take my plan 99 with Max HD easily. CC will never tell u this but you can. By the way, You should take airtel's connection. It's a good offer.

1 month free subscription with new connection is ending today so called CC to change pack. They were happy to change my pack to MyPlan 99 and Max HD 225. After changes, my next recharge date is also extended to 5th July (I don't know how this happened but I confirmed this by calling CC again) :)

Airtel Login : Pay Airtel Bill Online - Login Airtel My Account
When i check into this URL,I'm getting the msg that "You are not eligible to purchase HD My Pack on this connection"
What could be the reason? :censored:
Airtel Digital TV HDmypack Portal Not Working Properly from many months. You can call customer care or Send them Mail about this.
I am Suggesting you not to subscribe HDmypack. Earlier HDmypack was Usefull. But now you can get More HD channels at very low price than HDmypack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock