Breaking HDAF @ just ₹99

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,728
If I am in South special better I can take HD access at 85,bcoz I don't get 99 offer. What is the difference between 85 and 99?

My HDAF 99/month offer expired yesterday, had chat with customer care and had 175/month pack dropped and got 99 pack added again :)

3ueYCkf.jpg

Last edited:
Bros, it's not mentioned about ₹175 after 3 months anywhere in the ad. Rather they saying: Now it's not ₹175 but ₹99.
We can presume, it's permanent. Jio at large, so they had to do this (not to mention TRAI regulations).
See the above ad picture. It mentioned"HD access fee offer. For me cc called and told, you have offer for 3 months. There after 175. If in contine in 99, it's happy news to our all.

If I am in South special better I can take HD access at 85,bcoz I don't get 99 offer. What is the difference between 85 and 99?
There is another option call Make My HD pay only 30 Rupees and watch 5 HD channels. I subscribe to whichever HD I need to watch.
The channel should be in your pack.

There is another option call Make My HD pay only 30 Rupees and watch 5 HD channels. I subscribe to whichever HD I need to watch.
The channel should be in your pack.
Only 5 HD channels when they have highest number of HD channels. What is the use of that pack when users joined Tata Sky to use maximum number of HD channels.

Only 5 HD channels when they have highest number of HD channels. What is the use of that pack when users joined Tata Sky to use maximum number of HD channels.
You can change the channels unlimited times

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock