Help! Digital Cable

Gopi27

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys! Can anyone tell me the best Digital Cable TV Connection available in HYDERABAD which includes HD Channels at low cost.

Guys! Can anyone tell me the best Digital Cable TV Connection available in HYDERABAD which includes HD Channels at low cost.
I believe many areas will have only one cable operator providing connection and we have no option but to take connection from them.

I think majority of Digital cable connections in Hyderabad are being provided by Hathway/GTPL and they have reasonable number of HD channels but no way near to what DTH operators provide. And again DTH monthly cost would be high if you want all HD channels, so I would suggest first check which cable TV is available in your area and the cost of it and then we can decide if that is better or DTH.

I believe many areas will have only one cable operator providing connection and we have no option but to take connection from them.

I think majority of Digital cable connections in Hyderabad are being provided by Hathway/GTPL and they have reasonable number of HD channels but no way near to what DTH operators provide. And again DTH monthly cost would be high if you want all HD channels, so I would suggest first check which cable TV is available in your area and the cost of it and then we can decide if that is better or DTH.
In my area LCO provides Hathaway connection & I have contacted him he told 400/M for all SD + HD(50) Channels available in their Network.

In my area LCO provides Hathaway connection & I have contacted him he told 400/M for all SD + HD(50) Channels available in their Network.
₹400/month for all channels including 50HD channels is very good deal compared to same on DTH.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock