Seeking Help Help for activate 99 pack

My home DTH will start again if they have stopped for you as my friend got new my home DTH last week only,how they are telling it is not there,it will be better offers as soon as Jio fibre starts,you may see a packages getting broadband and DTH TV together package costing just 500-700 total only to match Jio fibre cum TV channels offer

My home DTH will start again if they have stopped for you as my friend got new my home DTH last week only,how they are telling it is not there,it will be better offers as soon as Jio fibre starts,you may see a packages getting broadband and DTH TV together package costing just 500-700 total only to match Jio fibre cum TV channels offer
bro, cc told me, stopped on 21 or 22 /11 only. i checked today again and got same reply.

can someone confirm if 99 pack stopped by airtel?
airtel changing too much. now they have stopped my home dth connection too. first they raised 999 to 1199 then stopped 10 hd channels for free for lifetime then my offer at all.
My plan 99 stopped for some circle (state)

What is this Rs 1310 plan for 10 months? Any official URL where I may check the details?

Any such cheap plan will not be there on their web site, may be it will show in Airtel app as if they keep informed everywhere company with huge investments will not survive so some plans like that are hidden so that all we who want to migrate to other DTH they can inform and keep customer with them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock