• Thread starter Ram86
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,942

Ram86

Reaction score
Plz help to reffer a economical n good set top box of free dish with price

Last edited:
I guess dd freedish is also going to launch its own stb.. so many channels will be scrambled so u should wait for that...

My cable tv gives sd stb. I wamt hd but they dont have supply of them.can i buy any hd stb? Will it be compatible?
Around 20 hd channels are there. I am missing them

My cable tv gives sd stb. I wamt hd but they dont have supply of them.can i buy any hd stb? Will it be compatible?
Around 20 hd channels are there. I am missing them

Not possible bro. Every operator using locked stb. We can only watch the channels through the stb provided by the service provider.

Not possible bro. Every operator using locked stb. We can only watch the channels through the stb provided by the service provider.
Bro channels are provided in the list. But due to non availability of stb with the operator i am unable to view those channels.
Cost for both sd and hd package is the same. Thats why feeling bad :(

Bro channels are provided in the list. But due to non availability of stb with the operator i am unable to view those channels.
Cost for both sd and hd package is the same. Thats why feeling bad :(

Try to contact the main operator, maybe they have the stock.

Ram86 Suggest taking Dish TV box with nonstop pack for three years for Rs2450 at ebay you get beter qaulity box and one or two channels you can add in your 3 year non stop pack for Rs 10 each that option is not there in normal free to air set box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock