Seeking Help Help me for recording on airtel dth hd!

Hellboy

Reaction score
Whenever i plug in my pendrive it asks to format the pendrive....but i dont want to format my pendrive because of the important data that it contains,..so help me for this.

Whenever i plug in my pendrive it asks to format the pendrive....but i dont want to format my pendrive because of the important data that it contains,..so help me for this.
Its not possible without formatting bro & take a backup of ur pendrive data in other device or laptop then u can use it bro

Minimum 4gb Pendrive need for recording

Its not possible without formatting bro & take a backup of ur pendrive data in other device or laptop then u can use it bro

Minimum 4gb Pendrive need for recording
Does it format everytime after i plug-in

Does it format everytime after i plug-in

No once formatted to required format used by the ADTV STB its not needed to format the drive again.

But if you transfer any other files other than ADTV recording you once again need to reformat.

That is you have to use seperate Pen Drive for ADTV recordings.

No once formatted to required format used by the ADTV STB its not needed to format the drive again.

But if you transfer any other files other than ADTV recording you once again need to reformat.

That is you have to use seperate Pen Drive for ADTV recordings.
Okay thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock