Seeking Help Help Me in choosing rt Dth

• Thread starter Mann
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 4,894
You can add 2 free regional add-ons with your base pack.News 18 Punjab haryana himachal available in hindi regional free addon, & Zee Punjab haryana himachal available in Punjabi regional free add on so both Punjabi & hindi add ons suitable for your requirements.
they say no i have paid 10/permonth for that

u r rt bro
i see option now
i also suscribe to 10/per month how i can remove that now ?
Yes, You can.

REM CHANNEL NO to 54325 from Your RTN.

EX: REM 562 to 54325

From Airtel msg charges are Nil.
Other operators ₹3/msg.We can not send Sms to 54325 from jio.

Or

Call Cc, they will do the same.

Last edited:
Yes, You can.

REM CHANNEL NO to 54325 from Your RTN.

EX: REM 562 to 54325

From Airtel msg charges are Nil.
Other operators ₹3/msg.We can not send Sms to 54325 from jio.

Or

Call Cc, they will do the same.
thnak you brother

Stay away from Videocon d2h if you wish to see maximum HD channels & good quality.

Videocon d2h is pathetic in adding new HD channels. take example of Ten 2 HD, I missed most of the UEFA Champions League & La Liga Games and had to settle for SD channels as Videocon failed to add Ten Sports HD package until few days back.
Even after adding Ten Sports HD 2, they failed to add the TS HD3 & Sony ESPN. Further they are now charging about Rs. 150 extra for Ten Package over & above the cost of Platinum HD package they offer. hence, the cost of their package is over Rs. 880 /- per month for Platinum HD & Ten Sports HD.

While your get all these & much more HD channels on Tata Sky for approx. Rs. 700/-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock