Help regarding dishtv pack

kreadysharma

Reaction score
Can someone help me to change my pack. I have made a pack by selecting BST NORTH + some paid channels but some of the channels under BST north are showing not subscribed. The pack getting activated is GUJRATI FTA PACK. THE customer care executives are unable to solve the problem.

Hahaha welcome to club 😂😂 same problem here 😛 @Amit1079 bro also have same problem. Customer care is clueless as usual. I regret modifying my packs. Have sent an email to nodal officer let's see what he has to say

Can someone help me to change my pack. I have made a pack by selecting BST NORTH + some paid channels but some of the channels under BST north are showing not subscribed. The pack getting activated is GUJRATI FTA PACK. THE customer care executives are unable to solve the problem.
Brother, you are welcome. Have a seat in the same boat many are traveling already. This is a technical glitch and none can help. So we only need patience until it is resolved.
Best of Luck .:giggle:

It's not even Gujarati pack, Just a name of it. In actual only BST DD pack is activated. Only ddfd channels are available Plus pay channels

It's not even Gujarati pack, Just a name of it. In actual only BST DD pack is activated. Only ddfd channels are available Plus pay channels
No Bro.
On my side many more FTA channels still available. Only that channels like PTC Punjabi to watch Morning and Evening Gurbani are not active.
Although Chardikala Time time is active and working fine.
Maybe mine is BST Gujrati in real.

No Bro.
On my side many more FTA channels still available. Only that channels like PTC Punjabi to watch Morning and Evening Gurbani are not active.
Although Chardikala Time time is active and working fine.
Maybe mine is BST Gujrati in real.
For me only ddfd channels are working, not even Buzz channels on 95,96

For me only ddfd channels are working, not even Buzz channels on 95,96
Try changing your pack to south. Wait 5 minutes and then change back to BST North.
After changing back to BST north, from your RMN send a missed call 18002744744 to to refresh your account. For me it worked to some extend.
Everyone write emails to their respective nodal officers, customer care is useless
I have sent a mail to CC and they replied they are working on it.

Try changing your pack to south. Wait 5 minutes and then change back to BST North.
After changing back to BST north, from your RMN send a missed call 18002744744 to to refresh your account. For me it worked to some extend.

I have sent a mail to CC and they replied they are working on it.
I will give that a try

I am also facing same problem unable to activate proper package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock