Help regarding dishtv pack

I'm also facing this issue Bro my package automatically changed to bst North but I want bst South but package changing not possible in website and app I'm requested somany times to change my package to South only I'm get a token no.. Now day by day lot of fta channels are unsubcribed

Hahaha welcome to club 😂😂 same problem here 😛 @Amit1079 bro also have same problem. Customer care is clueless as usual. I regret modifying my packs. Have sent an email to nodal officer let's see what he has to say
Resubmitted with combo kannada
Now problem solved

My package automatically changed to Gujarati and not working many marathi channels

I'm also facing this issue Bro my package automatically changed to bst North but I want bst South but package changing not possible in website and app I'm requested somany times to change my package to South only I'm get a token no.. Now day by day lot of fta channels are unsubcribed

Same issue happened . Am using classic joy+(mal) combo+flowers+ some channels

Combo is working...

For time being to watch important shows.. try using Recommend combos

You can change your BST from desktop site.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock