Seeking Help Help to fix or replace Humax HD Stb. Having default language issue in HD channels

For me the hd channel also show the language in Tamil
That is not the problem. EPG language in Tamil works for everyone. Problem is if you change audio to other language, it will auto change back to default after STB restart (i guess?). More details @DTH Fan can give as he is encountering from quite sometime.

That is not the problem. EPG language in Tamil works for everyone. Problem is if you change audio to other language, it will auto change back to default after STB restart (i guess?). More details @DTH Fan can give as he is encountering from quite sometime.
Not even after restart. If I change the channel also.

Last edited:
Brother,
He clearly told , the language don't change to Tamil . It's default English. It's problem to their parents.

This bug occurs on HD channels which provide DD or DD+ audio. Since DD/DD+ audio is available for English language feed only, the STB sets English as default language for those channels even if you have set Hindi or other language as default in STB settings.

It seems the STB gives priority to DD/DD+ audio over users selected language feed.

If the language reset happened only after STB restart, it would have been acceptable and less annoying. But the language resets every time you switch channels.

Brother,
He clearly told , the language don't change to Tamil . It's default English. It's problem to their parents.
I meant the Audio language only. Nobody bothers about epg here.

When you switch to Sony BBC earth HD, what language you are hearing. English or Tamil.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock