Seeking Help Help to fix or replace Humax HD Stb. Having default language issue in HD channels

If it's because of DD or DD+, try setting the audio type to stereo in STB settings and see.

If it's because of DD or DD+, try setting the audio type to stereo in STB settings and see.
It doesn't affect. Even if you set PCM in Settings, it still defaults to English language feed. Have done so many times. Whenever a new software update is installed, I always check this thing first.

It doesn't affect. Even if you set PCM in Settings, it still defaults to English language feed. Have done so many times. Whenever a new software update is installed, I always check this thing first.
It might be because of the fake Dolby Digital Plus audio that TS provides. If there's a HD channel with multi language, which isn't Dolby on TS, we could have verified.

It might be because of the fake Dolby Digital Plus audio that TS provides. If there's a HD channel with multi language, which isn't Dolby on TS, we could have verified.
For some reason, Fox Life HD seems to be fine. Looks like dd audio is not there now.

I meant the Audio language only. Nobody bothers about epg here.

When you switch to Sony BBC earth HD, what language you are hearing. English or Tamil.
Now I understand. That's broadcaster side bro. We have to change. I think, in history TV hd or fox life hd, it come on Tamil, if we set Tamil.

Only fox life hd. Its not a broadcaster issue...
Yes. I gone with ts chat.
Hbvb3In.jpg

Of course. Fox Life HD channel comes with multi-language feed and no DD/DD+ audio and favorite language is honored on this channel. I have set Hindi as favorite language and it keeps Hindi language on switching channel.

As I said only HD channels with DD/DD+ audio have this issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock