Help

• Thread starter Ram86
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 836

Ram86

Reaction score
Can I change dish tv set top box to tata sky like big tv? I want to join tatasky family

dish tv is giving hd nah why change ? im airtel user dont know much but i think you cant shift .

its for only reliance people.

I don't think exchange can be done with other company but ones my friend told me that he paid 1000 rs only to shift from dish tv to tata sky as he used old antenna.I don't whether that offer is still available

Bcse tatasky have some unique channel and in HD also I am with dishtv from last 7 years but from last year I mnot happy to their services also these days free dish channel also not available like b4umovies radio channel etc but when I come to know some tp signal change that also available it works on dish HD box only when I do same process in dish hd next it can't do so why they do so one product variety boxes also software not same they don't provide same channel to various boxes but other dth do as formal any box of tatasky ya airtel d2h all are provide same channel I am fade up this notangky of dish TV they charge same channel but some box not received channel why 😇😇😇😇😇

Can I change dish tv set top box to tata sky like big tv? I want to join tatasky family
Sorry to say, but you can not. Case was different for big tv customers. Reliance was going to shut down and they made a deal with tata sky to provide free connections.

You have to buy new tata sky connection. You can sell Dishtv connection on your own.

DTH Portability is not possible yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock