Breaking Hero ISL Also On Raj TV

i had a dubt how can ss1tamil manage both pkl and isl so this was expected but i had tought it would be vijay super

What is happening with Star.... Distributing properties to others.

What is happening with Star.... Distributing properties to others.

As an oldest Tamil TV Network Raj has a good reach & experience in telecasting live sports when Indian Cricket team at the lowest phase and Neo got rights many years back they gave it to Raj TV to reach Tamil regional Audience I guess it worked very well at that time.

Raj maintains good relationship with many television networks and Raj Channels were available on Zee5 App now who knows Hotstar might be in an idea to get Raj Network Channels.

Talks of Raj HD doing rounds from April this year might come true soon if they get goos revenue as a result of collaborating with other Networks like this.

Last edited:
As an oldest Tamil TV Network Raj has a good reach & experience in telecasting live sports when Indian Cricket team at the lowest phase and Neo got rights many years back they gave it to Raj TV to reach Tamil regional Audience I guess it worked very well at that time.

Raj maintains good relationship with many television networks and Raj Channels were available on Zee5 App now who knows Hotstar might be in an idea to get Raj Network Channels.

Talks of Raj HD doing rounds from April this year might come true soon if they get goos revenue as a result of collobarating with other Networks like this.
May be Raj network channels will move to hotstar. Eventhough they have presence in almost all languages and many channels but it doesn't have much ratings. It will not be worth to Star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock