DDF Exclusive Hi bros.....Wanted to share with you all something .....

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello DDF Friends and brothers,

Wanted to share something with you all.

First of all Good Morning !

These days, I was not keeping well due to my B.ED Exam pressure and my official commitments. Moreover, I got initial news that my office will be getting shifted to a place which is quite far from my residence. But, now, problem solved.

These days a lot of channels has been added by Sun Direct but I could not post any snap due to lack of time. So I could not sit on laptop and post the snaps. But I have seen the hard work of other bros and liked them.

I was feeling really glad when Sun Direct added a Bengali Channel after a gap of nearly 7 years or more. - Colors Bangla HD.

I saw Bapun bro said in reply "expected reply from you bro!" when I replied to @ illikered bro's thread about shifted to Sun Direct. I just want to say I am neither a fan boy nor a lover of sd. I just use it so I like it. You might feel astonished recently I suggested my relative to buy Videocon D2H which they did.

These days I had a small fight with @Gobinaath bro in one of the SD thread. I have humbly apologised to him via p.m. which I can do here also as we are good friends, best buddies. Every friends quarrels and then say next morning "Bhai kaisa hain?" Brother how are you ? (Translation) Sai bro is very dear friend of mine. I did quarrel as on a personal level too I was quite stressed up. But DDF made me de stressed. I like this forum very much. In fact this is my second home.

I saw how one member Rambahl bro wrote nonsense about taking money etc for moderations.... He was a stupid guy. Good to see Bapun bro banned him. So was diwakar_2020 bro. Always provoking comments. He is also vanished. I am thankful to all for kind support rendered towards me.......

@Rambahl bro: Dont even come as a guest as you dont even deserve 0.1% respect from us.

@Arsh bro: Kindly understand that you are a senior member and everyone understands your news which to me is 100% true every time. No source required for you. You should be glad about the trust members render on you.

@Vadirocks bro: Dont listen what others say. Keep up the good work. I trust you 100% like other members thats why keep on asking you which channels added on sun direct.

I missed my friends gobinaath, shawl bro, amarnath, chezhiyan, sadiq anna, bapun raz, arsh, jay vithlani, gssran, manikant, abcd, basil, sagar, ritesh, rushil, shubh and others. I also missed my sweet bro: Vicky.

Now I am back with a bang. Will upload snaps soon.

I am very happy with this forum as all sd related news first broken here. All other copy cats are jealous of us. SD will add ROI Channels too broken here first. I am very happy.

I would like to say Bapun brother that thanks for giving me a chance. I will also reciprocate that by not disappointing you.

Sai Bro: Please do not misunderstand me. I realised that I should have refrained from commenting that so I said sorry. Moreover I did not want to hurt you by any means.

Now finally, I hope that 24 ghanta, zee bangla cinema, zee bangla hd will be added soon by sun direct as I feel from current trend zee channels deal done. I also want sony aath on sd and I have emailed the same with 24 ghanta requirement.

God bless you all! Have a nice day! My friend list in DDF is long so if I missed any name then sorry. I love you all. I did not quote anybody's name as I felt unnecessary quoting may not be liked by all members. I only quoted gobi bro's name as I felt I need to do that and I quoted my leader's name Bapun bro. If that has hurt you bapun and gobi bro then sincere apologies from my end.

Have a great time bro.

All the best for DDF.

Cheers!

I saw Bapun bro said in reply "expected reply from you bro!" when I replied to @ illikered bro's thread about shifted to Sun Direct.
I said in fun sense bro. No intentions to offend or hurt you. :)

It came from mouth that time because you have been an avid supporter of Sun Direct. But as you said, there is a difference between fan and liker.

These days, I was not keeping well due to my B.ED Exam pressure and my official commitments. Moreover, I got initial news that my office will be getting shifted to a place which is quite far from my residence. But, now, problem solved.

Welcome back bro all the best for the result my best wishes :)

These days I had a small fight with @Gobinaath bro in one of the SD thread. I have humbly apologised to him via p.m. which I can do here also as we are good friends, best buddies. Every friends quarrels and then say next morning "Bhai kaisa hain?" Brother how are you ? (Translation) Sai bro is very dear friend of mine. I did quarrel as on a personal level too I was quite stressed up. But DDF made me de stressed. I like this forum very much. In fact this is my second home.

I don't know what to say bro though this is not 1st or 2nd time just one word

This time I'm going to leave this matter to Time. Let Time decide our patch up (sorry just telling what in my heart)

I won't act bro by saying i forgot all , we patched up again etc.. bro. Though at the same time i won't say we are not friends still I'll quote ur comment & gave like to ur comment if I felt need apart from that only im saying Time will decide our patch up again like before we are :)

So don't feel bad continue ur gud work hope time will patch up us again :)

Now I am back with a bang. Will upload snaps soon

Waiting ;);)(y)

Sai Bro: Please do not misunderstand me. I realised that I should have refrained from commenting that so I said sorry. Moreover I did not want to hurt you by any means.

Let's forgot & move forward bro :):);) Thanks for ur words & love on me bro :)

Thanks

Last edited:
This time @Gobinaath bro nobody can break our strong friendship. To be honest comparison of dths is needed as it develops a healthy atmosphere. So bro no hard feelings, just go ahead, time will not patch up rather I shall patch up 100%. Sorry is just a 5 lettered word, this cant describe our friendship. Good luck friend, actually if I use the word friend for you that also is not 100% correct, you are my sweet bro.

Welcome back bro:kiss:we all love u so much,no need of apologize, expecting snaps of channels, SD stated rocking, my DTH also started aftrr long time, our dth started bang bang,hope both of us share

This time @Gobinaath bro nobody can break our strong friendship. To be honest comparison of dths is needed as it develops a healthy atmosphere. So bro no hard feelings, just go ahead, time will not patch up rather I shall patch up 100%. Sorry is just a 5 lettered word, this cant describe our friendship. Good luck friend, actually if I use the word friend for you that also is not 100% correct, you are my sweet bro.
Keep up your good work!!

Bro, on a lighter note please don't eat @Gobinaath bro considering him as a sweet. Forum needs him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock