HINDI ENTERTAINMENT HD CHANNELS

Bishnu15 said:
Who told you ? Sun Direct CEO ? How did you talk with Mr Silva CEO of Sun Direct ? Did you talk over phone ? Then can you upload the AMR file ? Did you chat ? Then can you upload the Screen Shot of the chat ??????? By the way do you have Sun Direct's CEO'S number ??????? Reply all these questions. Do not raise issues just for nothing. :angry

he never said what u r asking for. he just shared his views. i m too agree with him.

prateek1987 said:
roi channels ll not b added.
u r a false spokesperson on behalf of sun direct

Dont label anything to my name bro. :no You are one of the biggest haters of sun direct that I know. But that does not mean you have the right to say anything & everything. Hope you understand. :hello

prateek1987 said:
he never said what u r asking for. he just shared his views. i m too agree with him.

Then it should have been written according to my view. His statements are confusing. I thought, may be many others members thought that he is echoing sun direct's CEO'S words. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Dont label anything to my name bro. :no You are one of the biggest haters of sun direct that I know. But that does not mean you have the right to say anything & everything. Hope you understand. :hello

i m not against u bro nor do i hate sun direct. i heard the name of sun direct very first time on this forum only when i became a member in this forum.
u r true i don't have any right to say ........
but bro u shud not q anyone. if some one writes anything against any dth, its his or her views only.

Bishnu15 said:
Then it should have been written according to my view. His statements are confusing. I thought, may be many others members thought that he is echoing sun direct's CEO'S words. :tup

i never got confused. he said is right only.
u r once again promoting sd n that too without any reason.
can u find any post of mine which leads to confusion or promoting any brand of dth companies.
bro there r few people in this forum who promotes dths which they r using n it includes u too bro.:no

Ok Prateek bro. I am the biggest culprit of this forum. Hope u are happy now.

Bishnu15 said:

:angry:angry:angry
did i say u r the culprit. :no
its in ur nature that u assume n preassume things:hello
this is not the right attitude bro:wall
was there a need of ur unnecessary posts:no

Bishnu15 said:

in other posts also u promoted sun direct
n that thread was also closed from the admin
if u were right then y admin closed that thread
can u gimme the answer without pre-assuming things:eek:hya

yesterday i talkd to SD CC,and i told them to add colors,movies now and ten HD, thy said based upon customer requirement they will add in future.just call and speak cc and tell what channels to be added(to SD users),so that when they get tp they will add.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock