History TV18 to launch 2nd season of ‘OMG! Yeh Mera India’ on 6 Oct

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: History TV18 is all set to air the second season of the factual reality series ‘OMG! Yeh Mera India’ from 6 October at 8 pm.

The weekly half-hour episode will be hosted by comedian TV actor Krushna Abhishek, exploring fascinating stories across the country.

Speaking about the new season, A+E Networks | TV18, VP & head of marketing Sangeetha Aiyer said, “The show being a perfect blend of facts and entertainment received an overwhelming response in its first season. History TV18 has been at the forefront of entertainment, featuring some of the best clutter-breaking content and will continue to do so with the launch of ‘OMG! Yeh Mera India Season 2’.”

The second season will follow the original format of the show of curating the best oddities of India and showcasing OMG facts about people and places from the distant corners of India. The 10-part series will showcase stories such as 70-year-old women who fancy sharp shooting, a quirky and energetic ‘scooter’ stuntman, a man who has built a replica of the Taj Mahal for his beloved late wife, and a wheelchair-bound model and bodybuilder.

Excited about hosting the show, Krushna Abhishek said, “Being a comedian, it was a great challenge for me to host a non-fiction show. Hosting ‘OMG! Yeh Mera India’ has been a great experience as it has allowed me to break the stereotype of being a comedian. I came across a great bunch of talented people in India. With the new season, we aim to kick it up a notch, exhibiting unique abilities of the common man, which is sure to keep the audience glued to their screens.”

The first season of ‘OMG! Yeh Mera India’ was launched in March 2016.

History TV18 to launch 2nd season of 'OMG! Yeh Mera India’ on 6 Oct | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock